Website Bham Now
Hey, visual wizards! Want to help make some of the coolest videos and photos around?
Bham Now has an immediate opening for a talented multimedia Intern.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You know your way around the basic photo + video functions of DSLR and cinema cameras
- Advanced production experience.
- Strong understanding of audio, visual, and lighting components in and outdoors.
- Experience shooting with a tripod, hand-held, and with a gimbal/stabilizer.
- Experience editing footage (we edit in Final Cut), putting together motion graphics, and mixing audio.
- Great people skills—you know how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- Communicating professionally in email, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs and strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- Social media is your friend—you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube + TikTok.
- Team player is your middle name—you know in your bones that we’re better together
- You’re organized, efficient + a go-getter— you know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment—you’re good but you’re also FAST. Deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will perfect your craft.
- You’re proactive + love continuous learning—otherwise, why would you want to work at a place like Bham Now?
- You can get around town in your own transportation.
- Send resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com
You’ll need to physically be in our Morris Ave. office in downtown Birmingham.
No benefits are provided with this job.
Rushing Waters Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.