Read Time 2 Minutes
Website Bham Now
Full Time or Part Time
At Bham Now and The Bama Buzz, our mission is to help create a healthier, happier, smarter, more prosperous region for everyone. We do this by creating and publishing original multi-media content focused on the vibrant, positive energy and people around us.
The Videographer oversees the concept and creation of earned media and sponsored video content for our clients. This position should have strong experience in video optimization by platform, and be a natural storyteller. As a content marketing professional, you should be adept at working collaboratively in a cross-function team, have the ability to pitch ideas with persuasion, produce within budget and timeframe and create with a consistent brand voice of Bham Now and its clients.
- Lead creative direction, including conceptualizing and developing compelling video content for clients and organically for our audience.
- Manage internal network of production partners in order to maintain brand consistency and uphold standards of excellence regardless of shooting location.
- Ensure each project consistently ladders back to photography, motion graphics, music and brand style guides, while also tapping the nuances of each social platform
- Display strong narrative storytelling and design sense, including composition, color and typography
- Help maintain consistency in lower-third design and gfx standards
- Build and pitch ideas for new video content
- Effectively coach and lead conversations around script, pitches and storyboards, ensuring they map back to the strategy/brief
- Refine and execute our content marketing strategy to engage with highly relevant content for each point in the customer journey, from top-funnel acquisition to ongoing brand love content
Budgeting, Timelines & Reporting
- Develop and implement schedules and timelines of various scopes and sizes for video and creative content, with an understanding of how to deliver the best product with resource and budget constraints.
- Ability to translate goals, objectives and messaging into a clear creative strategy, while ensuring brand standards are upheld.
- Define, measure and evaluate KPls and metrics, with monthly and quarterly reporting on learnings
- Ensure content is delivered to partners on time and within budget
- BA or equivalent experience, preferably in multi-media journalism or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional videography experience.
- Skilled at strategic thinking and planning
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; solid project management experience.
- Knowledge of design and editorial principles for digital video.
- Experience as a producer/editor, preferably in a marketing or creative agency environment a plus.
- A true team player. Bham Now is a team-oriented company that requires effective collaboration to boost company-wide results.
- Willingness to travel across the state or southeast as needed.
- Video Editing
- Final Cut Pro
- Video Post-Production
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Film Production
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Final Cut Studio
- Script Writing
For full time positions, Bham Now offers a fully paid health benefits package, immediate access to IRA and office space.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org