Read Time 1 Minutes
Website United Way of Central Alabama
Responsible for cultivating, soliciting and stewarding endowment gift prospects and donors.
- Grow endowment gifts and commitments through the cultivation and personal solicitation of planned giving prospects
- Manage membership in The Legacy Society including stewardship of current members and soliciting new members
- Assist with and manage individual volunteers and volunteer committees
- Develop and cultivate relationships with professional advisors and estate attorneys
- Manage website content and help write and produce marketing materials for legacy gifts program
- Maintain data and generate reports from CRM for committee and board meetings
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Proven fundraising/sales work history
- The ability to lead, work in a team setting, and work independently
- General and/or working knowledge of estate planning, tax laws, wills, insurance, trusts, etc.
- Comfort in researching and analyzing large sets of data to identify planned giving prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication aptitude
- Capable of handling numerous tasks at once while meeting deadlines
- Genuine interest in the mission of United Way
College or associates degree required.
At least 2 years of experience in fundraising, sales, or related field required.
Valid driver’s license and reliable, insured transportation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com