Website United Way of Central Alabama
United Way of Central Alabama, Inc. is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Content Coordinator to join our Marketing and Communications team. Working under the Director of Digital Marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience in creative writing and content development to bring our communications strategies to life across various outreach and promotional channels.
- Assist in the development, planning and executing of content
- Write, proof and edit content for multiple channels, e.g. social media, email, print or web
- Work with in-house creative, partners and agencies to research, edit, and gain approval of promotional materials describing community need
- Willingly provide and receive feedback from various stakeholders to determine direction/tone
- Update United Way website and other digital properties as needed
- Explore and maintain awareness of emerging trends to assist in expanding digital footprint across mediums.
- Collaborate with team members to expand content development to expand strategy
- College degree related to Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- Must provide writing samples demonstrating strong abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office, WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Canva or Adobe Express preferred
- Keen organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Google Analytics and in-app social analytics a plus
- Ability to learn new tools, technology and be a self-starter
- Interest in emerging digital trends
Please attach samples of original work with a resume and/or links to a current portfolio. Resumes submitted without examples will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital content
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Birmingham, AL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org