Read Time 1 Minutes
Website The Fennec
Barbacks are the folks that setup the bar and keep it stocked and running. The barback position serves as a stepping stone to bartender for some people and is an excellent way to learn the ropes without the constant demands and pressure of having to directly serve guests, although the barback will certainly interact with and provide exceptional service to guests as a part of the job.
- Set up and organize bar
- Cut and prepare fruit/garnishes
- Restock bar as needed
- Keep bar clean and wiped down
- Maintain/restock/ and clean liquor storage area and beer fridge
- Learn liquor, wine, beer brands
- Periodically deep clean the bars
- Break down bar and clean at the end of every night
- Take out trash from bar
- Change empty kegs
To apply for this job please visit the-fennec.prismhr-hire.com.