The Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting in programs and helping maintain the property and facilities.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in programs, such leading horses, sidewalking, or teaching unmounted programming.
- Directing volunteers.
- Performing barn and facility chores as assigned.
- Ensuring supplies are stocked and in place.
- Feeding, watering, turning out, and bringing in horses.
- Assisting with daily reports as needed.
This is a non-exempt full-time (40 hours) position that will require working on Saturday or Sunday.
High school diploma and ability to safely work around horses.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance provided.
- Up to 3% retirement match.
- 120 hours of PTO in the first year, with an additional 40 hours granted for the next three years (maximum PTO 240 hours per year).
Email Info@TheRedBarn.org for more information.