Get ready for something good to taco bout—Taco Mac is opening in Pelham this September. As we count down the days, here’s what you can expect from the Georgia-based sports bar.
About Taco Mac
A popular eatery with 27 locations in Georgia and Tennessee, Taco Mac will be a new neighborhood sports bar for Pelham—just in time for college football season.
Located on Canopy Trail, the space will feature a lively dining atmosphere, multiple HD TVs, a spacious patio and more. According to a media release:
“Guests at Taco Mac Pelham will feel like they’re a part of the action with our best-in-class audio-visual system featuring 43 65-inch HD televisions. Our spacious patio is the perfect spot for catching the game or just enjoying a drink with friends. We want Taco Mac to feel like Pelham’s home away from home.”Kelsey Bradford, Director of Marketing, Taco Mac
Taco Mac’s menu
Ready to find out what’s on the menu? It’s definitely more than tacos. Here are a few dishes you can expect:
- Buffalo wings with your choice of 17 different sauces + rubs. Sauces range from wet lemon pepper to Asian sweet heat and hot honey mustard.
- Burgers, salads + sandwiches
- Quesadillas + tacos
- 60+ beers on tap, plus more than a doze local beers brewed in Alabama, including Pelham’s Oak Mountain Brewing Co.
While I’ve never been to Taco Mac, the menu did catch my attention due to its variety. Here are some things that caught my eye:
- Philly egg roll—because who can say no to any food with “egg roll” in the title?
- Sweet potato fries—the perfect side
- The Fox burger—sautéed mushrooms and onions, bacon, Swiss cheese, ketchup, mustard, + mayo
Will you taco chance on Taco Mac when it opens in Pelham? Let us know on social @bhamnow.