What Birmingham restaurant is known for both their savory burgers and sweet donuts? Hero Doughnuts & Buns has opened its fourth Alabama location in Hoover. The Bham Now team visited the Hoover Hero’s for friends and family night and was able to get a sneak peek inside.
Take a look inside the new Hero’s
The space is modern and sleek with plenty of seating and natural light, we give it a 10/10
What can you expect from the menu? Hero’s has a variety of great options, including:
- Burgers (the Hero Burger, the Dad Burger, etc.)
- Apple fritters (on fridays!)
- Donuts of all kinds (glazed, with sprinkles, blueberry crumble, cookies and cream, chocolate, maple sea salt and more)
- Chicken sandwiches
- Salads (the Crunchy Napa Salad with fried chicken, the Kale Caesar salad and the Hero House Salad)
- Coffee- from black drip to lattes
Check out the full menu here.
“We’re really excited to be in Hoover. This is a great location and we’re very happy to be a part of the community.”– Jason Wallis, one of Hero’s original founders.
Hours + location
As of June 28, the Hero’s Hoover location will be open to the public and fully operational.
Their address and location are as shown:
- Where: In Stadium Trace- 1031 Marble Terrace, Hoover, AL 35244
- When: Sunday-Saturday 7AM-5PM
- Website | Instagram | Facebook
Will you visit the new Hero’s soon? Let us know your favorite burger or donut in the comments and tag us in your photos @bhamnow!
Get updates like this delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up for Bham Now’s free newsletter today.