It’s time for the 13th Annual Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix (formerly Honda Indy Grand Prix) and we couldn’t be more excited. Although the name is new, the event is still just as great. The race takes place Friday, April 28 through Sunday, April 30, so hurry and read up on all the details and bonus event highlights.
Ready to buy your tickets already? You can grab them here.
A weekend of fun and racing
There’s no better way to spend the weekend than with friends and family at Barber Motorsports Park. This museum hosts the largest motorcycle collection in the world.
- What: Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix
- When: Friday, April 28-Sunday, April 30 | Time varies day + activity
- Where: 6040 Barber Motorsports Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35094
- Cost: $25-$49 | “Kids 15 & under – Free
- Tickets – Kids 15 & under – Free
- Facebook | Instagram | Website
Support the Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix on April 28-30. Check out their website for more details and to keep up to date.
Bonus weekend highlights
The fun doesn’t stop with action-packed racing on the Barber Motorsports track. The event will feature bonus highlights like:
- Fan Zone with Ferris Wheel + beautiful vintage cars on display
- Wine & Beer Festival
- INDY 5K
- Racing for Children’s Dinner
- Kamtek Garage with exclusive behind-the-scenes access of drivers competing in the Indy 500
Support Children’s of Alabama
Did you know a portion of the proceeds made during the Indy Grand Prix directly support the Children’s of Alabama? This institution is one of the top 10 busiest pediatric hospitals in the United States and the largest pediatric hospital in Alabama.
Don’t miss the chance to support this great event benefiting Children’s of Alabama at the Indy Grand Prix, April 28-30.