ACREcom, Alabama Commercial Real Estate Conference & Expo, is where some of the best in the real estate industry gather for a day full of training, networking and more. Keep reading for the details and how to register today.
Learn from the brightest minds in Commercial Real Estate
ACREcom is a must-attend event for the newest CRE professionals, the most experienced in the industry and everything in between.
The annual conference is designed to provide leadership and resources to enhance the state’s real estate industry. Leading industry professionals will speak throughout the event on subjects ranging from research and education to networking.
- When: February 17 | 8AM-4PM
- Where: Homewood City Hall, Rosewood Hall, 2850 19th St S, Homewood, AL 35209
- Cost: $150
- Registration is now open for groups, individuals and sponsors.
“I am incredibly excited to be a part of ACREcom 2023 alongside other industry movers and sakers and deal makers. Truly one of the best real estate conferences in Alabama and looking forward to another stellar program. The content is always intriguing and delivers real information applicable to our industry. It’s a must attend event that’s been on my calendar for many, many years.”Chad Hagood, Senior Managing Director, Southeast Regional Director & MHC Production Head, Lument
What to expect at ACREcom 2023
ACREcom 2023 will consist of impactful networking opportunities, expert speakers and incredible panels.
This includes Dr. David Bronner, CEO of the Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA), who back by popular demand, will give the keynote presentation at ACREcom23.
Dr. Bronner has made a huge positive impact on Alabama’s political and governmental history and has led the way for the revered Retirement Systems of Alabama Pension Funds for over 45 years. This is a speaker you don’t want to miss.
“Taking into account the economic uncertainty underlying 2023, we look forward to Dr. David Bronner’s sage unfiltered commentary.”Grayson Glaze Executive Director, ACRE
The conference begins at 8AM on Friday, February 17 with sessions taking place from 8:30AM to 4PM. You can also expect several networking and exhibition breaks throughout the day.
Here’s a look at some of the influential speakers you’ll be able to hear:
- Anoop Mishra: VP, Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Sam Addy: Senior Research Economist, Associate Dean, Culverhouse College of Business
- John Norris: Managing Director, Investments & Thought Leadership, Oakworth Capital Bank
- Chad Hagwood: Senior Managing Director, Southeast Regional Director & MHC Production Head, Lument
- Chip Moore: President, Highland Commercial Mortgage
- DeeDee Shashy: VP, National Leasing, Centennial Real Estate Acquisitions
- Steve Clikas: Head of Conventional Production, VP of Investments, Protective Life
- David Bronner: CEO, Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Lauren Hyde: Executive Director, Alabama Business Intelligence Center
- Cole Walker: Board Member, Mind Coin Capital
- Tracy Marion: Owner/Attorney, Tracy A. Marion, P.C.
Find the full schedule here.
BONUS: Held atop the Shipt Tower, this event also promises incredible city views courtesy of Burr and Forman LLP with keynote speaker Dr. David Bronner.
Claim your spot at ACREcom today and sign up on ACRE’s website.