A new week means new openings in Birmingham. Whether you’re looking for a new place to shop or somewhere to grab a bite to eat, check out these three openings.
1. KS Boutique | Gardendale
KS Boutique is the newest, most stylish boutique in Gardendale. I went to the grand opening on Saturday and came out with the cutest new pants. Ladies, give KS Boutique a visit and thank me later!
2. Baja California Cantina | Irondale
Baja California Cantina is opening up its second location in Irondale and can’t wait to serve the community. Currently in Gardendale, this family-owned business serves fresh, mouth-watering Mexican food. The restaurant plans to open by the end of January.
- Location: 7701 Crestwood Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35210
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday, 11AM-9PM | Thursday-Saturday, 11AM-10PM
3. Krystal | Center Point
Krystal has opened up their first-ever new concept prototype in Center Point. This includes:
- The new space is 20% smaller than the traditional Krystal
- It’s designed for ready-to-go orders
- Double-lane pickup and a walk-up window
- Pickup area for online orders + third-party delivery
- No dining room, so you can grab your food and go
Don’t worry, their famous thin patty and steamed bun burgers are still just as delicious.
- Location: 2408 Center Point Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35215
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 6AM-midnight | Friday-Saturday, open 24hr
- Website | Instagram | Facebook