It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and if you’re anything like me, you’re ready to add as much holiday spirit to the season as possible. Luckily, you can head to Half Shell Oyster House in Pelham for a fun Breakfast with Santa event on Saturday, December 3 or the Trussville location on Saturday, December 10. Keep reading for details and to find out why you don’t want to miss it.
1. Get a chance to meet Santa—and take memorable photos 🎅
Is anything cuter than a photo of a kiddo with Santa? Okay, well, maybe a photo of your kiddo with Santa. Whether your children smile for the camera or you come away with photos of them looking a little spooked at the thought of meeting the Big Guy, you’ll love having those memories.
Plus, your little ones will love getting the chance to tell Santa exactly what they want for Christmas this year.
2. There are two dates + locations to choose from 👏
Not able to make it on December 3, or too far away from one location? There are two dates and locations to choose from so you’ll be able to make it.
- Breakfast with Santa | Pelham
- Where: Half Shell Oyster House, Pelham | 2408 Pelham Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124
- When: Saturday, December 3 | 8-10AM
- Cost: $10 a plate
- Sit with Santa | Trussville
- Where: Half Shell Oyster House, Trussville | 218 Main St, Trussville, AL 35173
- When: Saturday, December 10 | 8-10AM
- Cost: $12 a plate
3. Enjoy a fantastic breakfast menu 🍽️
There’s something for everyone at this year’s Breakfast with Santa, whether you’re more interested in meeting Mr. Claus or filling up on a tasty meal.
This year’s Breakfast with Santa menu features pancakes and all the sides you’ll love.
By the way, if you haven’t already tried out Half Shell Oyster House’s food, you’re missing out. Even if you’re not a seafood lover (raising my own hand here), you’re bound to find something you enjoy.
4. Give back to a wonderful cause ❤️
Because Half Shell Oyster House donates their space, time, food and labor, 100% of the proceeds from the breakfast will go directly to their nonprofit beneficiaries. The Pelham event benefits Pelham Oaks Elementary School and Trussville’s will benefit The WellHouse, an Alabama nonprofit that supports female victims of human trafficking.
Ready to celebrate the holidays with fun and deliciousness? Make plans to go to the Half Shell Oyster House Breakfast with Santa today.
BONUS: Half Shell Oyster House offers great holiday gifts 👀
Do you have someone in your life who’s impossible to shop for? Same. Make it easy this year by gifting them a delicious dinner on you.
You can call ahead to order food to go:
- Seafood gumbo or crawfish, corn and crab bisque by the gallon
- Sweet potato creme brûlée
- Turnip greens
- Charbroiled/Orleans sauce
- Cinnamon roll bread pudding
- Bananas foster cheesecake
- Bourbon pecan pie
Want to give dinner to a friend from afar? Pick up a few gift cards to give the gift of deliciousness.
BONUS: Now through December 31, receive a $20 bonus card for every $100 in gift card purchases. $20 bonus cards are valid January 1-February 10, 2023. There’s never been a better reason to give a gift.