Ready to satisfy your sweet tooth? A brand-new shop with cookies and breakfast offerings is headed to Five Points South, and it’s opening Thursday, July 7. Keep reading to get the scoop on The Golden Cookie—including our menu recommendations.
Five Points South’s newest spot + details 🌟
“Five Points really appealed to us as a kind of iconic entertainment destination for Birmingham. The pulse of activity, the eclectic mix of businesses and residents, the proximity to UAB students, the hospitals, the hotels… we believe that great neighbors tend to bring something sweet to the neighborhood, and we saw a great opportunity to do just that.”The Golden Cookie
- Location: 1011 20th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-7PM
- Grand opening: Thursday, July 7
- Website | Instagram
On the menu + my recommendation 🍪
The menu will include cookies, sweet treats, coffee, espresso drinks and quick-carry breakfast items.
Cookie flavors include:
- Double Dutch Chocolate Chip
- Salted Caramel Latte
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin
- Nutty Duddy Peanut Butter
- Snickerdoodle Plus
- Sweetie’s Sugar
- LeHi Signature—a refreshing lemon cookie & my personal favorite
Other menu items are:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Acaí bowls
- Coffee, tea, smoothies + juices
What’s next for The Golden Cookie 👇
The Golden Cookie is officially opening on Thursday, July 7, so be sure to circle the big day on your calendar.
“We’re really enthused and excited to be part of the Birmingham/Five Points/Southside community, and we are doubly excited to be here alongside The World Games 2022! We’re really just looking forward to brightening your day with something sweet. We’re more than just cookies!”The Golden Cookie
Want to know what else is new and coming to Five Points South? We’ve got you covered:
- Magic City Mercantile, vintage resale shop, open now
- New Mexican restaurant coming to old Charlemagne Records space
What will YOU order from The Golden Cookie? Tag @BhamNow to let us know!