The Greater Birmingham Area is made up of many suburbs—each offering something unique. Want to know about one that’s hot on the radar of places to live? Check out Liberty Park in Vestavia Hills. We’ve got five reasons it’s so popular. Want to make it your home? Reach out to Caliber Home Loans and make it happen.
1. It’s a hot spot for new developments
According to Michelle Creamer, realtor at ARC Realty, it’s a hot spot for new developments—many of which are currently in the works.
One new development in the area is The Bray Town Center. Located in the heart of Liberty Park, The Bray will be a 700-acre mixed-used development designed to bring green space, retail, hospitality, restaurants and amenities to the community.
But that’s not all.
“Construction should start soon on 40+ townhomes and more than 50 single family lots. We are also learning about plans for a luxury hotel and a multi-family development, too.”Michelle Creamer, Realtor, ARC Realty
Stay tuned for more details, because Bham Now is sure to provide you with all the must-know coverage!
2. The neighborhoods are so nice, you’ll never want to leave
Liberty Park consists of many neighborhoods, each offering something special. The best part—they appeal to a variety of people in all phases of life.
Here’s a peek at just three Liberty Park neighborhoods and why they stand out:
1. Alston Meadows:
- It features low-maintenance garden-style homes.
- It’s filled with a wide array of buyers, from single professionals and families to empty nesters.
- It’s home to the annual Vestavia Christmas Festival.
2. Hampden Place:
- It’s an intimate community with around 40 homes.
- It offers walkability to schools, tennis courts, pool and other popular amenities.
- It’s conveniently located near one of Liberty Park’s many ponds.
- It’s perfect for young families who enjoy spending time with neighbors in a social setting.
- It offers its own park, playground and lake.
Another reason Liberty Park is a popular place to live in is the schools. If your family includes school-aged kids, you’ll be part of Vestavia Hills City School’s award-winning school system. Liberty Park Elementary and Liberty Park Middle School are two to note.
Considering a move to Liberty Park in Vestavia Hills? For all your home loan needs, reach out to Caliber Home Loans.
3. It’s filled with outdoor areas and activities
If you enjoy green spaces and places where you can spend time outdoors, you’ll find them in Liberty Park. With beautiful lakes, parks and playgrounds and even a community fishing pier, getting your nature fill is easy.
Even if you aren’t a nature buff, these outdoor spaces offer great beauty and appeal to those who live in Liberty Park as well as those who are simply driving through.
4. You’ll always find somewhere good to eat
Birmingham is known for its delish food scene, but what’s great is that the good eats stretch into many nearby cities—including Liberty Park. Here are some popular places to grab a bite in the area:
- Leon La Taberna: 8000 Liberty Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35242 | Website
- On Tap Sports Cafe: 11967 Liberty Pkwy, Vestavia Hills, AL 35242 | Website
- Snapper Grabbers Land & Sea: 8021 Liberty Pkwy, Vestavia Hills, AL 35242 | Website
5. The community is supportive
If you’re like me, living in a community that supports each other is a must. During my Liberty Park research, several residents mentioned the areas supportive community vibe.
“Liberty Park is comprised of people and businesses who support the school system, neighborhood establishments and each other. I have never lived in a more warm and welcoming neighborhood. If you are looking to make friends and meet people from all over the world, then Liberty Park is most likely the place for you! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful…our neighborhood is truly special.”Michelle Creamer, Realtor, ARC Realty