You can help Easterseals expand their programs and services to ensure that everyone—regardless of age or ability—is included and empowered…all while spending the day on the golf course. 👀
Keep reading for a chance to win from prizes including $10,000 cash, a $1,000 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore, Omaha steaks for the year and more!
Easterseals annual golf tournament
By popular demand, Easterseals of the Birmingham Area (ESBA) is bringing back their fun and impactful golf tournament for the second year in a row. Purchase a team today!
ESBA exists to create solutions that change the lives of children and adults with disabilities or special needs while supporting their families. The money raised from the tournament on May 21 will allow Easterseals to accomplish their mission in ways such as:
- Providing sessions of Physical, Speech snd Occupational Therapy to children with disabilities
- Sending adults with disabilities through a Job Readiness program
- Offering job readiness training for teens with disabilities
- Providing Speech Therapy to children with disabilities
- Training teens with disabilities in a Paid Summer Internship Program
A day of golf, friends and helping to accomplish all this?? ⬆️⬆️ We’re in.
- When: Saturday, May 21
- Time: Check in: 12PM, Shotgun Start: 2PM
- Where: Highland Park Golf Course: 3300 Highland Ave, Birmingham, AL 35205
- Cost: Golf Team of 4: $500 – Sign your team up now!
- All golfers receive:
- a Tito’s transfusion at check-in
- a Tito’s & lemonade for the course
- ESBA golf tournament hat
- snacks for the course
- swag bag including a $20 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore, a Performance Practice Bay Certificate, $5 off card to Taco Mama and a $5 off card to Jim ‘N Nick’s.
This will be such a special event for everyone involved and in the community.
“Playing golf and creating solutions that change the lives of children and adults with disabilities is a win-win for not only the tournament participants but also for the greater Birmingham community at large.”Ben Thomas, Junior Board Member of Easterseals of the Birmingham Area
Obviously, the prizes
Now, we know you want to know what prizes are up for grabs. We don’t blame you! Here are just a few of the things you could win by participating in the tournament:
- Hole #2: a Golf Pro will hit your drive for $10!
- Hole #3, #5, & #17: will have one of the following: Omaha Steaks for a year, $500 Master Card or a set of Callaway Irons
- Hole #11: cash prize of $10,000
- Hole #13: $1,000 gift card to PGA Tour Superstore
Raffle tickets will be sold for three top-dollar Raffle Items including:
- Diamond stud earrings from Diamonds Direct and a $100 gift card to PebbleHurst Golf & Putter Lab and Club Fitting
- Tito’s Callaway Odyssey Putter with a PGA TOUR Superstore Players Club Plus Membership
- Bloody Mary Basket with Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Raffle Tickets can be purchased ahead of time, you do not have to be present to win!
Each golfer on the first-place team will receive a gift card to SoHo Social and a bottle of Tito’s vodka! Each golfer on the last place team will receive gift cards to Milo’s and a bottle of Tito’s vodka.
A fun time for a good cause
This tournament is a great way to raise both awareness and funds for people with disabilities while also having a good time. The event brings the community together for a beautiful day on the golf course. Not an early bird? Don’t worry, you still have time to get your Saturday on before you come.
“Those who say ‘Saturdays are for doing chores’ need not worry- the shotgun start isn’t until 2 PM so you have plenty of time to knock out those chores before hitting the course!”Sam Kniskern, Major, AL Air National Guard, and ESBA Board Member