After 18 years in Cahaba Heights and 11 years in Crestline Village, Lamb’s Ears is closing its doors on June 8. The store will be running sales now until its closing date, including all inventory, displays and store fixtures. Read on for details.
For years, Lamb’s Ears has been a local staple for adorable gifts, quaint home decor and more. Now, owners Julie and Elizabeth are retiring and closing up shop.
It’s always sad to say goodbye to a local shop, especially one that’s been a part of the community for so long. The store highlighted local artists and Julie and Elizabeth were always willing to help customers find the perfect gift.
From now until June 8 the shop will sell everything in store, all at amazing prices, including:
- Display shelves with lights (some on wheels)
- Large heavy-duty storage shelves
- Slat wall brackets, hooks, shelves + other accessories
- Various storage bins, drawers, etc.
- And more!
Shop the sale
Visit Lamb’s Ears before they close to show your appreciation for their time in the Birmingham community. Plus, enjoy 30% off everything on sale!
- Location: 70 Church St, Birmingham, AL 35213
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM; Saturday 10AM-4PM; Closed Sunday
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
For more news like this delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our FREE daily newsletter.