Cue the brunch cravings! Ruby Sunshine’s spring specials have been revealed and we are drooling. Read on to find out what’s on the menu. Psst! These specials are only here for a limited time—get them before they’re gone!
About Ruby Sunshine
We all know Birmingham’s brunch scene is hot. But when Ruby Sunshine opened its first location in Homewood in 2019, it went from “hot” to “blazing!” If you haven’t visited yet, I highly encourage you drop what you’re doing and go right now.
What makes the restaurant so incredible? Its New Orleans-inspired breakfast staples and classic brunch cocktails with an ooh lala twist. Two menu items you have to try are the Eggs Benedict and the Bananas Fosters Pain Perdu.
Now onto those specials
The rumors are true… Ruby Sunshine’s menu is AMAZING! And their spring specials don’t disappoint. On the menu you’ll discover hearty dishes that embody the sweet and savory flavors of Mardi Gras with Louisiana crawfish, Cajun corn mace chow, vibrant berries and tasty squares of fried dough beignets.
Ready to see the menu? Warning: your mouth will water.
- Blueberry-Lemon Stuffed French Toast: Brioche-based French Toast stuffed with an almond cheesecake and blueberry compote. Topped with lemon curd, whipped cream and Mardi Gras sprinkles. Served with Applewood smoked bacon.
- Seasonal Beignets: New Orleans style beignets with an almond cheesecake and blueberry compote, topped with lemon curd, whipped cream and Mardi Gras sprinkles.
- Crawfish Cake Starter: Two grilled crawfish cakes made with Louisiana crawfish, red onions, red bell peppers and creole seasonings served over a bed of spinach, corn maque choux and crawfish cream sauce.
- Crawfish Cake Benedict: Grilled crawfish cakes made with Louisiana crawfish, red onions, red bell peppers and creole seasonings served over a bed of spinach, corn maque choux and fried green tomatoes. Topped with two poached eggs and crawfish cream sauce.
Yes, there are drink specials, too! 🥂
You can’t toast your friends over a delicious brunch without drinks. And wow! are Ruby Sunshine’s spring drink specials out of this world!
Raise your glass to this list of drinks:
- Mambo 75: Gin, lavender syrup, fresh lime, sparkling wine, lemon twist
- Spring Mimosa Flight: Mambo 75, Blue Orange, Peach Bellini, Blueberry
- Seasonal Blueberry Margarita: Corazon Blanco, Triple Sec, fresh blueberry juice, blueberries, lime
There’s more to devour
It’s hard to pass over the spring menu specials listed above, but don’t forget that Ruby Sunshine offers a mighty menu with tons of dishes and drinks to try. From omelets and buttermilk pancakes and boozy iced coffee, discover the full menu here.
Ready to eat?
Get Ruby Sunshine’s spring specials now through May. You can visit them at their two locations:
- 5243 US-280, Birmingham, AL 35242 | Monday-Friday 7:30AM-2PM; Saturday-Sunday 7:30AM-3PM
- 1017 Oxmoor Rd Suite 101, Birmingham, AL 35209 | Monday-Friday 7AM-2PM; Saturday-Sunday 7:30AM-3PM