Taco lovers, we’ve got great news for you—there’s a new taco joint headed to Homewood. Brought to you by the brains (and tastemakers) behind SoHo Social and SoHo Standard, SoHo Taco is a brand-new restaurant with a menu of Latin American dishes. Keep reading for all the details.
All the yummy deets about SoHo Taco
SoHo Social + SoHo Standard officially announced their new concept, SoHo Taco, on Wednesday, February 16. The team is beginning building repairs and building out the menu, with plans to launch this summer.
“You’re already part of the SoHo family, so let us introduce you to our newest addition! We are so proud to officially announce our newest concept, SoHo Taco!SoHo Taco
We’ve had a long love affair with Latin American cuisine but never had the opportunity to share it with you. SoHo Taco will be simple, fresh, fun, relaxed and yes, much more than just tacos.”
- Location: 1831 28th Ave S 175 N, Homewood, AL 35209
- Opening Date: TBA | Summer 2022
- Website | Instagram
Servin’ up tacos in Summer 2022
While SoHo Taco won’t have the same menu as SoHo Social or SoHo Standard, these favorite Homewood restaurants already offer a glimpse at what we can expect.
A few tasty tacos on the menu at SoHo Standard:
- Campechano—a house blend of chorizo, barbacoa and bacon topped with avocado verde, pico, queso fresco + cilantro
- Gringos locos—fried chicken fingers + french fries tossed in house sauce, topped with queso + chopped bacon
- Southern shrimp—blackened shrimp, baby greens, avocado, chopped bacon, alabama white BBQ sauce + pickled red onion