Maiden Heights—a new collection of luxury villas, brownstones and manors—is coming soon to Highland Park. Ingram & Associates plans draw inspiration from nearby historic homes, blending classic architecture and timeless craftsmanship in these new homes, which are expected to be complete by 2024. Keep reading to learn more about Maiden Heights.
Introducing Maiden Heights
Say hello to Maiden Heights, a small collection of finely-built luxury homes located at the base of Red Mountain in Highland Park. These luxury homes are the latest project announced by Ingram & Associates, a real estate sales firm involved in several exciting developments in Birmingham, including The Tramont (developed by D&A Companies) and The Percée.
Located at 1235 23rd Street South, Maiden Heights will be built on the former property of the McLaughlin Home, a large, historic manor built in 1907 by Birmingham resident George McLaughlin. The McLaughlin Home featured large, cut stone and meticulously crafted arched doorways and gables, complementing the property’s incredible view of Birmingham.
Although the home fell into disrepair and was eventually torn down, Ingram & Associates is repurposing the property and building new a mix of brownstones, villas and manors to Highland Park.
A variety of Villas, Manors and Brownstones in Highland Park
“With the same commitment to quality that was used in 1907, Maiden Heights is a blend of classic architecture and timeless craftsmanship. Just as the historic brownstones elegantly line the streets of New York and Boston, Maiden Heights brings a new way of living to Birmingham.”Ingram & Associates
At Maiden Heights, residences will be split up into three different designs:
- Villas, a duplex dwelling design with a shared wall with the neighboring unit
- Brownstones, a townhome design using a brown sandstone, commonly seen in New York City and Boston.
- Manors, a larger home design reminiscent of European country home estates.
In addition to private garage parking and Wolf/Subzero appliances, residents at Maiden Heights will have access to amenities, including:
- Prime location in Highland Park neighborhood
- Electric car charging stations
- Landscaped common areas with lighting
- Close to neighborhood parks, restaurants, and Virginia Samford Theatre
- Private outdoor living space—rooftop terraces, screened porches and covered porches
Excited to see a new luxury home development in Highland Park? Tag us @bhamnow to let us know!