2022 is the year to go out with friends, make unforgettable memories and listen to amazing live music. You can do it all at Iron City Bham this February with a killer line-up of 12 concerts you won’t want to miss. Read on for details on each of the shows and how to get tickets.
1. The Life and Music of George Michael I Feb. 3
Grab your tickets for a brand-new immersive concert experience following the life and music of the MTV legend George Michael. You can sing and dance along to his biggest 80’s hits including Wake Me Up Before You Go Go, Careless Whisper, Faith and many more.
- Time: Thursday, Feb. 3 I Doors Open-6:30PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $36
2. Hank Night feat. Chad Fisher & Band I Feb. 4
Get ready for a honky tonk night in Birmingham with the return of the beloved Hank Night. Celebrate Alabama native and country music star Hank Williams by singing along to favorites such as Your Cheatin’ Heart and Hey, Good Lookin’.
Chad Fisher of St. Paul and The Broken Bones will be performing all of Hank’s greatest hits, so don’t miss this musical night of country-loving fun.
- Time: Friday, Feb. 4 I Doors Open-7PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $17
3. Subtronics—The Fractal Tour I Feb. 8
If you love dub-step you can’t miss Subatronics at Iron City. Jesse Kardon is the 24-year-old DJ behind Subatronics and has gained mass popularity in a short time. He’s performed at musical festivals including Lollapalooza and Bonnaroo and now he’s bringing his dub-step sound to Birmingham.
- Time: Tuesday, Feb. 8 I Doors Open-5:30PM I Show-8:30PM
- Cost: $25.50-28
4. The Purple Madness—A Tribute to Prince I Feb. 11
Calling all Prince fans. The Purple Madness is the ultimate celebration of the music and legend that was Prince. Lead singer, Bobby Miller, will put on an electrifying performance that embodies everything iconic about Prince while you get to sing along to his best songs.
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to wear purple in honor of the man himself!
- Time: Friday, Feb. 11 I Doors Open-6PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $20-25
5. Ashley McBryde—This Town Talks Tour I Feb. 12
Saddle up for a night of country music with Ashley McBryde at Iron City featuring special guest Ashland Craft. McBryde’s 2020 album Never Will earned Album of the Year nominations at the CMA Awards, Grammy Awards and ACM Awards.
- Time: Saturday, Feb. 12 I Doors Open-7PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $28
6. Todd Snider—Return of the Storyteller Tour I Feb. 18
Todd Snider’s music is all over the board from folk to rock to blues to country. He’s pushing the boundaries even more in his latest album First Agnostic Church of Hope and Wonder which is full of funk and stringed instruments.
Buy your tickets to hear the artist, that even after 18 albums, is still bringing something fresh to the table.
- Time: Friday, Feb. 18 I Doors Open-6:30PM I Show-7:30PM
- Cost: $30-149
7. Walker Hayes—Fancy Like Tour I Feb. 19
You’ve probably heard of Walker Hayes from his popular hit Fancy Like released in 2021. Now’s your chance to see the country star up close on stage at Iron City. So, grab your country-loving friends and buy your tickets on Lyte today!
- Time: Saturday, Feb. 19 I Doors Open-6:30PM I Show-7:30PM
- Cost: $25-30
8. Mitski I Feb. 21
You may have heard some of Mitski’s music on Tik Tok like Washing Machine Heart, but now is your chance to hear her live in Birmingham. This Japanese-American singer/songwriter is releasing a brand-new album called Laurel Hell in 2022 and you could be the first to hear the songs in person.
Although this show is sold out on the normal site, you still have a chance to secure tickets using their Lyte program.
- Time: Monday, Feb. 21 I Doors Open-7PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $25-30.50
9. Elle King: Drunk & I Don’t Want to Go Home Tour I Feb. 22
If you love country, soul, rock or blues, you need to grab tickets to Ellie King’s latest tour at Iron City. King brings a little bit of everything in her music and her upbeat catchy lyrics have skyrocketed her popularity. You may recognize some of her more popular songs like Ex’s and Oh’s and America’s Sweetheart.
- Time: Tuesday, Feb. 22 I Doors Open-7PM I Show-8PM
- Cost: $30-99
10. Greensky Bluegrass with the Infamous Stringdusters I Feb. 24
Bluegrass meets rock in the sound of Greensky Bluegrass, a five-piece band ready to rock Iron City this February. Accompanied by The Infamous Stingdusters, a fellow bluegrass band, their Stress Dreams tour is full of never-before-heard songs off their album debuting in late January.
- Time: Thursday, Feb. 24 I Doors Open-6PM I Show-7PM
- Cost: $29.50
11. Ryan Hurd I Feb. 25
Ryan Hurd is headed to Iron City to debut his newest country music album, Pelago. This album was inspired by Hurd’s childhood growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan. It features his Platinum duet Chasing After You plus previously released tracks June, July, August, and Coast.
- Time: Friday, Feb. 25 I Doors Open-6PM I Show-7PM
- Cost: $25-99
12. Hippie Sabotage I Feb. 27
Hippie Sabotage is coming to Birmingham for a night of incredible music. They are well known for popular songs including Devil Eyes and their remix of Habits. So, grab your friends and secure the tickets to dance the night away.
- Time: Sunday, Feb. 27 I Doors Open-6PM I Show-7PM
- Cost: $32