2022 is just around the corner and you know what that means, it’s time to ring in the new year. Before you start making those new year’s resolutions, let’s get your New Year’s Eve plans set. We heard that Tupelo, Mississippi is throwing the ultimate party with multiple DJs, a ball drop, fireworks and more. We’ve got you covered with all the details.
Count down to the new year in Tupelo
If you love dancing and singing, you’ll have to make it to Tupelo’s New Year’s Eve party. The party’s in the heart of Downtown Tupelo, December 31, 2021, from 6PM to midnight. There will be performances all night long from a diverse line-up of bands on not one, but two stages.
Whether you’re spending NYE with your little ones or having a GNO, everyone will have a reason to dance and celebrate new beginnings.
Here’s the event lineup:
- 6PM: KidsFest kicks off with a dance party, family fun and an early ball drop.
- 8:15PM: Music starts with DJ Keith de SoulExplosion at the Renasant Stage on Broadway.
- 9PM: City Mix brings all of your Pop and Hip-Hop faves to the BNA Stage at Fairpark.
- 10:15PM: Sing-your-heart-out to nostalgic 90s and 2000s pop rock hits with Get Sideways at the Renasant Stage on Broadway.
- 11PM: 8South will get you dancing at the BNA Stage at Fairpark all the way to midnight.
- Just before 12AM: There will be a coundown to midnight, including fireworks and a ball drop.
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to dance the night away at Tupelo’s New Year’s Eve party.
Make it a weekend trip
You won’t run out of things to do while you’re there. Here are just a few highlights:
- Over 160 restaurants, including that perfect New Year’s Day brunch spot
- New Year new you: shop ’till you drop at one of the city’s shopping districts
- Brush up on your King of Rock and Roll trivia at the Elvis Presley Museum
Ready to spend New Year’s Eve in Tupelo? Visit Tupelo, MS has all of the resources you need on their website.
Presented by: Century Construction