Ready for some new draft beer, Birmingham? Oak Mountain Brewing Company (OMBC) is introducing eight beers at their grand opening on December 2, 2021. Ready to try their latest lineup? Read more to get all the deets.
Oak Mountain Brewing Company’s latest
Although Oak Mountain Brewing Company has been open for a year now, the pandemic postponed the production of their own beer. But that didn’t stop them from becoming a community favorite. Pelham dwellers know OMBC as THE place for events and Southeastern craft beer.
So the wait is over y’all. You can finally hop over to OMBC for the grand opening party. There will be food trucks, live music and cheer. Keep an eye out for their beer on tap takeovers at Hop City, Beer Hog and The Casual Pint.
- When: December 2-4 3:30PM
- Where: 110 Cahaba Valley Rd, Pelham, AL 35124
It’s time to celebrate
The grand opening is a three-day celebration you don’t want to miss. Join OMBC for their latest lineup of drafts, an intro to their in-house kitchen, and live music.
So what’s new? Tap into their latest lineup:
- Pelham Pilsner (a core four)
- Oak Mountain Blonde (the “gateway beer” + a core four)
- Oak Mountain IPA (a core four)
- Booster Shot DIPA (seasonal)
- Respect The Polygon Saison (seasonal beer)
- Paul’s Porter (seasonal)
- Oak Mountain Sour (a core four)
- King’s Chair Barleywine
Part of their lineup is what they call a “core four.” Basically, these four beers are gonna be on tap year-round, hence “core.” They’re also introducing a consistent menu filled with salty favorites like pretzels, spinach dip and, hot dogs. YUM.
3 day celebration
Want to join in on the three-day celebration? We drafted a list of all the events to check out this week.
Thursday, December 2
- What’s hapening: grand opening ribbon cutting | music from Wellington Ave
- When: ribbon: 3:30PM | music: 6-9PM
- VIP tix for Wellington Ave
Friday, December 3
- What’s happening: performance by Kevin Harrison
- When: 6-9PM
- VIP access
Saturday, December 4
- What’s happening: entertainment from the JKo band
- When: 7-10PM
- Limited VIP
PRO TIP: get your tickets early for Saturday. VIP ticket holders get food, 2 drink tickets and a small batch of Oak Mountain Brewing Company craft.
Want more of the latest on breweries, events + more? Follow us @bhamnow.