Cooking a Thanksgiving meal takes a lot of time and effort, so why not take the stress out of your Thanksgiving Day and just order your meal instead? We’ve got six Birmingham spots that are offering incredible full meals to-go, so all you have to do is pick up and enjoy.
1. Ashley Mac’s
Ashley Mac’s Thanksgiving bundle is a go-to pick for your family meal. This year they’ll be offering Boar’s Head turkey breast, cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole, sour cream biscuits and a dozen assorted mini cupcakes. This bundle only costs $120 and serves up to eight people.
- Hours: vary by location
- Order deadline & pickup: Call your closest location to place your order. Last day to order is Saturday, Nov. 20 at 3PM.
2. Homewood Gourmet
Homewood Gourmet is offering up a seasonal menu that will make a perfect Birmingham Thanksgiving meal. Taste dishes including Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes, Praline Sweet Potatoes or Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Bourbon caramel.
- Location: 1919 28th Ave. S. Ste. 113, Homewood, AL 35209
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30AM-6PM I Saturday 10:30AM-2PM
- Order Here: Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order deadline & pickup: Order by Nov. 20 I Pickup beginning Monday, Nov. 22.
3. Real & Rosemary
This year Real and Rosemary’s Summit location is bringing your amazing Thanksgiving dishes to-go. You can get all the classics like turkey breast, cranberry relish and Brussels Sprouts. Want to mix it up? Try their fan-favorite seasonal dish—white chicken chili.
- Summit Location: 323 Summit Blvd., Birmingham, AL 35243
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11AM-8PM I Sunday 11AM-3PM.
- Order Here
- Order deadline & pickup: Order by Friday, Nov. 19 at 3PM I Pickup is Tuesday, Nov. 23 3PM-8PM at the Summit location only
4. Meals by Misty
Meals by Misty is a gourmet to-go grocery store and caterer with a can’t-miss holiday menu. Make your Thanksgiving meal stand out with desserts like their white chocolate bread pudding, sides like cornbread dressing and Boar’s Head roasted turkey breast for the main event.
- Trusville Location: 108 Watterson Pkwy, Trussville, AL 35173
- Homewood Location: 2900 Crescent Avenue, Homewood, AL 35209
- Order Here
- Order deadline & pickup: Order by Friday, Nov. 12 I Pickups available Nov. 19-24.
5. Martin’s Bar-B-Que
Experience a traditional Southern Thanksgiving, complete with smoked ham or turkey, rolls, classic sides and dessert from Martin’s Bar-B-Que. Martin’s is offering two meal packages this year. One for a small party of 4-6 people, and a larger option for 12-15 guests.
You can also order a variety of à la carte items like their mac and cheese or sweet potato casserole.
- Location: 3029 Pump House Rd., Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-9PM I Friday-Saturday 11AM-10PM
- Order Here
- Order deadline & pickup: Order by Thursday, Nov. 18 at 3PM I Pickup begins Monday, Nov. 22
6. EATS Highland
EATS Highland is offering a killer Thanksgiving spread that you can order right now! Skip the cooking and pick up pans of their green bean casserole, deviled eggs, pecan pie and, of course, turkey. Looking to add another meat to the table? Order their wings—you won’t regret it.
- Location: 2608 Highland Ave, Birmingham, AL 35205
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11AM-2PM I Friday-Saturday 11AM-9PM
- Order deadline & pickup: Order by phone before Saturday, Nov. 20 for pick-ups on Tuesday, Nov. 23 or Wednesday, Nov. 24
Where is your fave place in Birmingham serving Thanksgiving food? Let us know by tagging us @bhamnow.