Looking for Halloween plans that are just as fun as they are frightening? The Fennec has you covered with their FIRST Halloween party on Friday, October 29—Fright Night at The Fennec. You don’t want to miss this night full of specialty cocktails, costume contests and more. Grab your early bird tix now and find out what the night has in store.
Fright Night at The Fennec
This is The Fennec’s first-ever Halloween party, but we can already tell it will be an annual tradition you won’t want to miss. If you haven’t had a chance to check out The Fennec for yourself, make your way to Parkside District’s newest entertainment concept for a night full of spooks and fun.
- What: The Fennec’s FIRST Haloween Party, Fright Night at The Fennec
- When: Friday, October 29 at 8PM to Saturday, October 30 at 2AM
- Where: 1630 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Age: 21+
- Price: $15 early bird | $20 day of
Sip on spooky drinks all night long
Even if you’ve moved past your days of trick-or-treating, you can still celebrate the day with specialty cocktails. The bartenders in The Foxhole Lounge, The Fennec’s upscale lounge, are whipping up drinks perfect for the occasion. Five to try:
- Witch’s Brew: An elegant enigmatic blend of light citrus, lavender + warm spices with a surprise interactive element and edible glitter dust
- Pumpkin King: The adult version of a PSL garnished with a toasted marshmallow
- Black Bullet: A bold drink featuring banana bourbon, Kahlua, orange + cocoa bitters
- Green Fairy: An absinthe mule with cirus + an added glow-in-the-dark effect
- Night Queen: A refreshing concotion of vanilla vodka, cherries, hibiscus, cinnamon + kombucha
Along with perfectly photogenic cocktails, you can fill up on The Fennec’s tasty late-night and dinner menus. Whether you go for Conecuh corn dogs or a hitch knot pretzel with beer cheese sauce, you don’t have to worry about hunger haunting you all night.
Enjoy a costume contest, photo booth + live music
Of course, one of the best parts of celebrating Halloween is showing off your favorite costume. Enter The Fennec’s costume contest with CASH prizes for individuals, couples and groups up to six. Then, grab your crew and document the night in The Fennec’s photo booth.
Once you’ve gotten your drinks and taken your photos, head to the dance floor to listen to sets from a few of The Fennec’s favorite musicians.
From 8-11PM, Tommy Crowder Band will bring country music with an edge—exactly what you’d expect from Birmingham’s newest honky-tonk.
At 11:30PM, end the night with DJ John Cubelic, one of Birmingham’s best DJs.
Buy your early bird tickets today
Consider your last-minute Halloween planning days a thing of the past. Grab your early bird tickets now and start planning your Halloween costume.