Read Time 3 Minutes
We never need an excuse to drink more wine, but just in case you did, National Wine Day is just around the corner on Tuesday, May 25. We have the best deals for National Wine Day in Birmingham, so you can sip back and relax this holiday without breaking the bank.
1. Golden Age Wine
At Golden Age Wine, they treat wine like an art with every taste bringing you back for more and discovering something new each time. Golden Age focuses on sustainably made products. With tastes and smells unique to the places the grapes were grown, find yourself transported to the South of France and vineyards of Italy with every sip.
- Deals for National Wine Day: Golden Age is offering a complimentary order of their warms olives with any glass of wine purchase + be sure to ask whats open behind the bar.
Their wine flights will be available this night too, so you can get a little taste of everything. You’ll get 2-3oz pours of any wine on the menu that you choose.
- Tuesday Hours: 10AM – 9PM
- Address: 2828 Culver Rd, Mountain Brook, AL 35223
2. Freddy’s Wine Bar
The concept behind Freddy’s was inspired by the neighborhood spots of Siena, Florence, and Paris. We don’t all have the time to take a European vacation of our own this summer. So, head over to Freddy’s to let your taste buds be transported to a little piece of Europe in Birmingham.
- Deals for National Wine Day: Freddy’s will be offering a free tasting featuring 5 bubbles from different areas of the world from 5:30 – 7:30PM on Tuesday + special prices on featured wines. All wines featured for the tasting will be on special as well.
So, if you like what you taste and want to enjoy a whole glass or bottle you’ll have the chance! On National Wine Day, why not splurge?
- Tuesday Hours: 4 – 10PM
- Address: 2251 Highland Ave, Birmingham, AL 35205
3. Red or White Wine
If you are throwing an at-home party to celebrate this wine holiday, head over to Red or White Wine in Birmingham. They offer a wide selection of delicious yet affordable bottles that will be sure to impress friends and family at any soirée.
- Deals for national wine day:
- 10% off on 6 bottles
- 2020 Rosé Del Borro $15.99 / bottle
- M by Menus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley $29.99 / bottle
- Tuesday Hours: 10AM – 7PM
- Address: 3916 Clairmont Ave, Birmingham, AL 35222
Vino is a great place to go if you are craving a really good bite to eat along with your glass of wine for the night. Enjoy their Charcuterie or one of their amazing pastas as you sip away surrounded by original art in their gallery. Or sit out on the the twinkly lit patio and appreciate the warm summer night with glass in hand.
- Deal for National Wine Day: Vino is offering an $8 flight of wines all night!
The following wines will be offered in the wine flight:
- Château Annibals Rosé, Provence – very dry and lively
- Averan Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR – light and vibrant with fresh notes of fruit
- Crossings Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand – crisp and tart with strong note of grapefruit
- Tuesday Hours: 4 – 9PM
- Address: 1930 Cahaba Rd, Birmingham, AL 35244
5. Classic Wine Company
Classic Wine Co is here to offer you a large assortment of wines from all price tags and is bringing Birmingham some of the rare wines we’ve been missing out on. Go taste some of their hand-selected glasses or take a bottle home with you for your very own wine day party!
- Deals for national wine day: Everyone who buys will be entered in a drawing for a $50 gift card. There will also be $5 glasses of several of their wines offered for the day.
- Tuesday Hours: 10AM – 6PM
- Address: 1831 28th Ave S #110, Birmingham, AL 35209