Arguably, one of the most exciting parts of the holidays is the food. But it can also be stressful when you’re worried about shopping, planning, hosting and a million other things. Thankfully, there’s a way to provide a hassle-free festive feast AND support a local business at the same time. Keep reading for all the deets on Ashley Mac’s Holiday Bundles including how to win one for free.
Hungry for a festive feast? Ashley Mac’s Holiday Bundles are the answer. 🥘
Whether you’re having a traditional celebration, virtual gathering or small potluck, the Holiday Bundles from Ashley Mac’s are a delicious way to enjoy all of the holiday grub you’re craving without the hassle.
The bundles come frozen, in oven-ready pans with cooking directions on the outside of the packaging. So all you have to do is pop them in to bake and enjoy.
Bundle orders must be submitted by Dec. 21 at 3PM. (Pssst! Keep scrolling to get a step-by-step on how to order. It’s really easy.)
They are offering two bundle options this season: a Breakfast Bundle ($59) and a Holiday Bundle ($115). Here’s what they include.
Breakfast Bundle | $59
The Breakfast Bundle is perfect for when you need to feed a few extra mouths but don’t want to spend all morning over the stove. It includes:
- a large breakfast casserole
- large baked cheese grits
- and a dozen sour cream biscuits
Holiday Bundles | $115
Ashley Mac’s Holiday Bundles are the heroes of the holiday season. Snagging a bundle saves you so much time—time that you would be spending in the kitchen but instead get to spend with your family or friends.
The bundles serve 6-8 and include a FREE insulated tote! Here are your options for what to include:
- First, choose an entree:
- Boar’s Head Ham with brown sugar glaze OR
- Boar’s Head Turkey Breast with homemade gravy
- Then, choose two large frozen sides:
- baked cheese grits
- brown sugar bacon green beans
- cheesy twice-baked mashed potatoes
- cornbread dressing
- creamy mac and cheese
- squash casserole
- sweet potato casserole
- Next, chose your bread:
- sour cream biscuits (24)
- yeast rolls (12)
- And finally, choose the flavors of your dozen cupcakes:
- red velvet
- assorted: strawberry, chocolate, vanilla
More options for your meal 🍽️
The bundles aren’t the only great options Ashley Mac’s has for your holiday eats. You can also order sides, desserts and appetizers separately.
Check out their Holiday Gourmet To-Go Menu and see all of the dishes you can grab and go from the cooler or the freezer. From yummy appetizers like their spinach + artichoke dip and sausage balls to their scrumptious salads and sides, there’s a little bit for everyone.
Ready to place your order? Here’s how:
- Visit this link to begin your online order.
- Next, input your address and choose the Ashley Mac’s location you would like to pick up from.
- Then, choose your pickup day and time.
- Finally, just complete your order by Dec. 21 at 3PM!
A few things to note:
- Payment is required upfront for pre-orders.
- All orders placed by 3PM on Dec. 21 are guaranteed for pick up on Dec. 23rd or 24th.
- All locations will be open for pick up on Dec. 24th from 9:30AM-3PM.
Win a Holiday Bundle for FREE 🎁
Now for the most exciting part—Head to our Facebook Page @BhamNow to enter our Ashley Mac’s giveaway. A Holiday Bundle (value: $115) is up for grabs and you seriously don’t want to miss it. (Hello?! Free food!)
All you have to do is follow us + Ashley Mac’s on Facebook, tag a friend and you’re entered! We’ll announce the winner Monday, Dec. 14 on the same post. Good luck, Birmingham!
Know of more ways to support local this holiday season? Share them with us on social at @BhamNow on Facebook and Instagram, or @Now_Bham on Twitter.