Read Time 2 Minutes
If you’re like me, you’re probably on a Fleetwood Mac kick after seeing that TikTok that went viral in September. Well, we’re in luck—one of the best Fleetwood Mac tribute bands, Rumours, is coming to Iron City this weekend!
Relive the 70s with Rumours
Here’s a fun fact: Fleetwood Mac stars Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham got their first taste of fame right here in The Magic City. With their unique and mystical folk-rock sound, Fleetwood Mac is—without a doubt—one of the most defining sounds to come out of the 1970s.
An Authentic Recreation of Fleetwood Mac
Meet the team making up Rumours:
- Mekenzie Thrift — Stevie Nicks vocals
- Adrienne Cottrell — Keyboards & Christine McVie vocals
- Doug Easterly — Acoustic guitar, percussion, Lindsey Buckingham vocals
- Alex Thrift — Lead guitar
- Jim Ramsdell — Bass
- Daniel Morrison — Drums
Rumours prides themselves on being the most authentic Fleetwood Mac Tribute band, without coming across as a parody or a bore. Get ready to dance and sing at the top of your lungs—and if you close your eyes, you might just find yourself back in ’77!
Get Your Tickets Today
As Iron City‘s first concert since re-opening, Rumours will be performing not one, but TWO concerts at the legendary Birmingham music venue:
In order to keep their guests, performers and staff safe, Iron City is implementing a number of rules:
- All social distancing rules and regulations must be followed at all times while inside the venue. Iron City asks that all guests maintain a six-foot distance between themselves and other concert-goers not in your party.
- Patrons who fail to follow safe distancing at the request of staff will be safely removed from the venue; no refunds will be given.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask when entering and moving around the venue.
- Sanitizing stations will be available around the venue. Partitions are placed at the bar, but remember to keep your mask on when ordering!
- Bar station and commonly touched areas will be cleaned throughout the show.
Have you seen Fleetwood Mac or Rumours in concert? Tag us @bhamnow and tell us your favorite part!