Read Time 3 Minutes
In today’s world, your house isn’t just a place to relax in front of the TV. It’s an office, a virtual classroom and a restaurant. So, when major and minor home maintenance repairs arise, there’s little time to take care of it. Or is there? Here are five reasons why Maestro Maintenance Management is your dream come true.
1. They will save you tons of time
Finding someone you can trust to provide your home with the repairs and maintenance is a never-ending hassle.
If you’re like me, time is rarely on your side. With work, running a home and acting as my child’s virtual school teacher, there are very few moments to spare. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could stay focused while someone else handles all those extra jobs you just don’t have time for?
Enter—Maestro. Just like a conductor of an orchestra helps lead an ensemble to musical success, Maestro helps lead you to home service success.
With a few quick taps on your phone, Maestro will wave its conducting baton to find you the high-quality and efficient service providers needed to ensure the job is taken care of timely and efficiently.
There are no contracts and no minimums, either. So, whatever residential service you need to be completed, Maestro will handle it.
2. They offer a never-ending list of services
Running toilet? Leaky faucet? Heating and air conditioning woes? Maestro has you covered. Seriously, just look at the list of services they offer:
- Indoor/outdoor lighting
- Security system installations
- TV/AV equipment mounting
- Toilets, faucets + sinks
- Drain cleaning + blockage removal
- Leaky or clogged pipes
- Air Conditioning + Heating:
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Air filter replacements
- Ductwork repairs + installation
- Building Exterior:
- Exterior painting/high-durability coatings
- Asphalt, concrete or masonry repair + installations
- Roof repair & installations
- Building Interior:
- Recurring maintenance inspections
- Drywall repair + interior painting
Don’t see the service you need on the list? No worries. Maestro takes custom requests. Ask and you shall receive.
3. They have your back in an emergency
We all tend to think nothing bad will ever happen to our home. It’s supposed to be a safe place, after all. But emergency situations can and do happen.
Whether it’s a fire or a flood, Maestro offers priority work orders for emergency situations.
When life is too tough to make lemonade, it’s nice knowing someone has your back, isn’t it?
4. They offer commercial services, too
Good news! Maestro offers commercial services, too. So if you own a building that’s in need of maintenance, repairs or a remodel, they can help.
5. Signing up is simple
So how do you hire Maestro for your residential needs? All it takes is a few simple steps:
- Text “Maestro” to 70402 to start your residential work order quickly and efficiently.
- Answer the phone. You’ll receive a call from an account manager within 24 hours.
- Sit back and relax as Maestro waves their magical baton and does all the work for you.
For commercial needs, submit a work order here.
What are you waiting for?
Those home repairs aren’t going to fix themselves. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up with Maestro and let them handle the rest.