Read Time 7 Minutes
There’s a new beauty shop in town! Wink by B Lash Studio, a beauty service that specializes in eyelashes, just opened their new location off 280. Learn more about Wink by B and the other offerings at the Shops at the Colonnade.
Wink by B Lash Studio
- Address: 3409 Colonnade Pkwy Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.848.2464 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Wink by B Lash Studio is an eyelash-focused beauty salon whose mission is to enhance the natural beauty of each of their clients. Owned and operated by Bianca Derisma, the technique tailors a perfect design for each client’s individual eye shape. Plus, they offer several several eyelash kits to make sure your lashes stay gorgeous.
The Shops at the Colonnade
Wink by B is the latest business to join the impressive tenants at the Shops at the Colonnade. The Shops are located right off the I-459/280 intersection, one of the busiest intersections in Alabama that connects dozens of neighborhoods, communities and workplaces. The shopping center is managed by Shannon Waltchack, a local commercial real estate firm that is deeply invested in the Birmingham community.
1. Health, Beauty & Wellness
Who doesn’t love feeling like their best self? In addition to Wink by B Lash Studio, the Shops at the Colonnade have several ways to treat yo’ self, both inside and out.
Maniscalco Cosmetic & General Dentistry
Smiling is one of the warmest and friendliest gestures we humans have—so make sure your smile is the best it can be with Maniscalco Cosmetic & General Dentistry.
My Eye Dr
For those of us without perfect vision, nice glasses can make a world of a difference. For instance, I remember when I got my first glasses in the third grade—I was blown away by being able to actually see the leaves on the trees.
Omega Nail Salon
Now, I’ve never been to a nail spa—or even had my nails done. But if that’s your thing, Omega Nail Salon is the place for you! Omega Nail Salon offers manicures, pedicures, artificial nail care and more.
- Address: 3411 Colonnade Pkwy, Suite 400, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Now this is pretty cool. Did you know there is a co-working option for hair and beauty stylists? Well, that’s exactly what Salon Suites is! Salon Suites allows you to meet with your favorite independent stylist without getting lost in the details. The individual suites are a blank canvas—fully customizable to suit each stylist.
2. Dozens of Food Options
Whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a lil snack (as a treat), the restaurants at the Shops at the Colonnade have you covered. From sit-down restaurants to meals on the go, there is a savory option for everyone.
Black Market Bar & Grill
Since 2009, Black Market Bar & Grill has been serving up delicious eats & drinks at their location in the Shops at the Colonnade. Their eclectic atmosphere of comic book, b-movie and punk rock decor is as unique as it is endearing.
Black Pearl Asian Cuisine
Locally owned and operated by former chefs and owners of the Dim Sum Restaurant, you can always find tasty Asian cuisine at the Black Pearl.
- Address: 3415 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.969.1126 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Quick survey time: when your grandparents come to town, what is your go-to restaurant? For me, it’s definitely Cracker Barrel. Delicious, Southern-style food + unique vintage decor? What’s not to love?
- Address: 3407 Colonnade Parkway, Birmingham, AL, 35243
- Contact: 205.987.0790 | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Cakes, cookies, pastries, desserts and more—oh my! Edgar’s Bakery has delicious sweets for every occasion + decorating kits so you can try your hand at home.
Flying Biscuit Café
- Address: 3419 Colonnade Parkway, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.438.6857 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Parks and Recreations’s Leslie Knope once asked, “Why would anyone ever eat anything besides breakfast food?” If you’re as much of a breakfast fan as her, the Flying Biscuit Café has all the Southern-inspired breakfast & brunch foods a guy or gal could ask for.
- Address: 3411 Colonnade Pkwy Ste. 112, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.262.4788 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Known for their unique and memorable radio commercials, Jimmy John’s delivery is as quick as it is delicious. On the way to downtown on 280? Jimmy John’s has got you covered.
Johnny Ray’s BBQ
Johnny Ray’s BBQ has been a Birmingham staple since they opened their Roebuck location in 1953. After a couple of moves, this Birmingham legend now has two locations—Chelsea and the Shops at the Colonnade.
Mooyah Burgers & Fries
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Pkwy Ste. 1000, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.977.3718 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
Burgers, shakes and fries—does it get any American than that?
Pablo’s Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham AL 35243
- Contact: 205.969.1411 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
With a fun + friendly atmosphere, this joint is perfect for when you have that weekly craving for authentic Mexican food.
- Address: 3431 Colonnade Parkway Suite 400, Birmingham AL 35243
- Contact: 205.639.1375 | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
With a name like Rock-N-Roll Sushi, you know it has to be good. In addition to their dozens of sushi offerings, Rock-N-Roll has a full-service bar.
Taziki’s Mediterranean Café
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243, USA
- Contact: 205.968.6622 | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Some days, you need a meal that is as refreshing as it is delicious. For those days, Taziki’s is my go-to. Their Mediterranean-inspired dishes feature fresh fruits, veggies and more.
3. Retail & Financial
Avadian Credit Union
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Pkwy #100, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.967.2993 and 888.282.3426 | Website | Facebook
Did you know that Avadian Credit Union is one of the oldest credit unions in Alabama? Since their start in 1934, Avadian has been member-owned and member-driven, serving more than 80,000 members throughout Alabama.
Avis Budget Car Rental
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Parkway – Suite 700, Birmingham, Alabama 35243
- Contact: 205.991.6201 | Website | Facebook
Birmingham is a perfect vacation getaway—so if you have guests coming into town, make sure to point them to Avis so they can rent a car and make the most of their time in the Magic City.
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Parkway d28, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.991.1762 | Website | Face\book
Whether it’s lessons or equipment, GolfTec has everything a golfer could ask for. Each Golftec lesson is taught by a dedicated, expert golfing coach—plus, you can get custom-fitted clubs as well.
Jane Claire Designs and Drapery Studio
In 2006, long-time friends Jane Eades and Claire Williams retired from their teaching careers and launched Jane Claire Designs at the Shops and the Colonnade. With their love of beautiful fabrics and trims, this unique studio is your one-stop-shop for the perfect drapes to fit your home.
- Address: 3439 Colonnade Pkwy suite 500-600, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Contact: 205.995.2540 | Website | Facebook
TD Ameritrade is a brokerage service offering innovative trading technology, easy-to-use tools, investment services, investor education and outstanding client service and more to create a great financial services experience.
PSA: All TD Ameritrade branches are temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Shops at the Colonnade
- Shops at the Colonnade: 3409 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243
Shopping isn’t the only thing available at the Shops at the Colonnade. If you’re a car fan, you’ll love Birmingham Cars and Coffee. Every Saturday from 8:30AM to 10:30AM, local car enthusiasts bring their rides to the Shops to show off and admire everyone’s vehicles. Plus, the entire event is free!
If you’d like to bring your business to the Shops at the Colonnade, check out this available anchor spot at the Colonnade.
What are your favorites? Tag us @bhamnow to let us know!