Read Time 2 Minutes
The Pizitz Food Hall welcomed guests back into the dining hall in early June. Now they are bringing back some of their most popular events like Thursday Night Live and their free yoga classes. Keep reading for details on their updated safety protocols and more info on their upcoming events.
A One Month Check-in with The Pizitz ⬇️
On June 10, The Pizitz Food Hall opened its doors to welcome guests back inside for dine-in service after being closed for two and a half months. The opening came with updated safety procedures including:
- Social distancing guidelines
- Additional signage to direct guests through the Food Hall
- Reduced + arranged furniture to ensure a six-foot distance between seating groups
- Increased cleaning measures + sanitizing stations around the Food Hall
- And more procedures to ensure the safety of their staff + guests
A full month has passed since they opened their doors again, and now they are bringing back two of their most popular happenings: Thursday Night Live and Yoga with The Pizitz. Get the what, when and where below.
Free Yoga Classes + Live Music Returning to The Pizitz 🎶🧘
- What: Free, in-person yoga classes led by Laura Gadilhe DeCastra
- When: Every Tuesday from 5:45-6:45 PM
- Where: In The Gallery at The Pizitz (across from Ono Poke)
- Details: Classes will also be offered online for anyone who would prefer to take the class at home. Get more info + register here.
They have also implemented new safety protocols. A few important things to note:
- You’ll be required to wear a mask to enter The Gallery
- Expect to have your temperature taken at check-in
- Max capacity = 25 people, so make sure to register on their event page before slots fill up
- All mats will be 6 feet apart
- What: Live music from local musicians outside of the Food Hall
- When: Every Thursday in July starting July 9th from 6-8 PM
- Where: The Courtyard at The Pizitz (outside, weather permitting—otherwise, inside the Food Hall)
- Details: The Louis will offer a remote bar in The Courtyard so guests don’t have to enter the Food Hall.
Again, some important details regarding their safety protocols to keep in mind:
- Make sure to invite seven of your closest friends and family, because tables will only seat eight
- You’ll find their outdoor seating arrangements placed 6 feet apart
- Look out for hand sanitizing stations placed around The Courtyard
- And don’t forget your mask!
Get a look at July’s artist lineup:
More Updates for The Pizitz Food Hall 🥪🥗
Didn’t you hear? Ashley Mac’s brand new location is finally open at The Pizitz, and we’re pretty pumped. They’ll be serving up yummy sandwiches, salads and sweets Mon-Fri 11AM-3PM. Check out their full menu here.
Currently, the Food Hall is open Monday through Saturday from 11AM to 8PM and closed Sundays. For continued updates on openings, events and more make sure to follow The Pizitz on Instagram and Facebook.
Planning on attending an event or picking grabbing a bite at the Food Hall? Make sure to share it on social with us @BhamNow on Facebook and Instagram, or @Now_Bham on Twitter.