The Pizitz Food Hall, which closed in mid-March for curbside pick-up only, is welcomed back guests for dine-in service yesterday, June 10. Keep reading for the details on safety precautions, plus a new restaurant opening soon.
Welcome Back to The Pizitz 👋
It’s been a minute since we’ve stepped foot inside The Pizitz Food Hall. The Food Hall was the Bham Now team’s go-to lunch spot. And although we’ve still gotten our Food Hall fix via curbside pickup, it just hasn’t been the same.
Thankfully, the wait is over. Yesterday, The Pizitz Food Hall doors are open for dine-in service. Here’s what you need to know including the safety precautions in place, updated hours and which new local favorite is moving into a space in the Food Hall.
Safety is a Priority ✅
To ensure the safety of each guest returning to the Food Hall, many new safety precautions have been put in place including:
- Signage, audio messaging + tabletop signs to remind guests to social distance during their visits
- Floor signage stickers to direct guests where to stand when ordering + help manage line control
- Reduced + arranged furniture to ensure a six-foot distance between seating groups
- Sanitized tables and seating after each customer with a high-grade disinfectant
More hands-off actions are being taken in addition to the cleaning procedures to reduce the possible spread of germs. For example:
- The use of menu boards and TV’s will be encouraged.
- Touchless soap dispensers, faucets and paper towel dispensers have been installed.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are set up around the Food Hall and in each restroom.
New to the Food Hall + Our OG Favs = YUM 😋
If you’re already planning your visit, take note—not all Food Hall stalls and restaurants will be open immediately. The following Food Hall tenants are currently open:
- JuicedUp Essentials
- Piper & Leaf
- Pho Pho
- The Standard
- Edolyn’s Pies
- Unos Tacos
- The Louis
Unos Tacos (which originally had its soft opening curbside in March) is finally able to serve guests from their stall. They will have happy hour specials in collaboration with The Louis on Friday, June 12, to celebrate welcoming guests to their stall for the first time.
Their operating hours have returned to normal. Currently, the Food Hall is open Monday through Saturday from 11AM to 8PM and Sunday from 11AM to 7PM. And while you’re there, make sure to check out their amazing community mural project (pictured above) with Blank Space Bham. Trust us, you can’t miss it.
For continued updates on openings, events and more make sure to follow The Pizitz on Instagram and Facebook.
Planning on visiting this week? Make sure to share it on social with us @BhamNow on Facebook and Instagram, or @Now_Bham on Twitter.