Read Time 2 Minutes
Frank Stitt’s Bottega Restaurant and Café are favorites of many Birmingham residents. Looking at myself and several of our Bham Now team members, here. We kicked off May with some great news—Bottega is now open for curbside pickup after being closed for several weeks due to COVID-19. Get all the delicious details here!
The Reason You’re Here
First things first, people. The food. Bottega has combined its kitchens for one curbside menu featuring some of their classics. Check it out below! If you’re drooling over everything and need help narrowing it down, my personal recommendations are the white pie pizza or the risotto primavera.
Not to mention those cocktail kits… with premium spirits and enough to go around, these kits will take your weekend to the next level.
How to Order
Here are the details, according to Bottega’s website.
- Address: 2240 Highland Ave, Birmingham, AL
- Current hours (may change): Monday-Saturday | 4PM-8PM
- Menus: Food, dessert and cocktails | Wine
- Order: Call (205) 939-1000
- Call-in only. No walk-up orders at this time.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all checks to allow for contactless pick-up.
- All gratuities will go to their staff support fund.
Upon arrival, valets will direct traffic where it needs to go.
Before You Go
We know you’re probably grabbing your keys to head to Highland Ave, but there’s one more thing you need to know. In light of the closings, the Stitt Restaurant Group created a support fund for their employees. Give + learn more here.
Small businesses (especially restaurants) are getting hit hard right now. Bham Now loves eating local almost as much as we love using our platform for good. We’ve put together a master database where local businesses and nonprofits of all shapes and sizes can be featured for free. Check them out at the links below:
- Search over 480 local restaurants, bars and businesses offering deals, curbside delivery and more
- Support over 100 local nonprofit organizations