Read Time 4 Minutes
If you’re in the market for a condo in the Birmingham area, you’re going to want to check out The Eastbury, right in the heart of Homewood.
The whole place is currently undergoing a conversion from apartments to condos, and from what we saw on a recent tour, we think they’ll be a big hit. Read on to find out all the details or visit www.theeastbury.com to book a tour today.
1. The first thing you notice at The Eastbury is the beautiful and inviting common spaces
This is just one of the common living room areas in the grand lobby of The Eastbury
You’ll notice immediately how much attention to detail they’ve given to all the common spaces at The Eastbury. These common living areas are warm, inviting and filled with carefully chosen fine art to complement the decor.
The Eastbury also has a fantastic party room right off the lobby
Residents at The Eastbury will be able to use this room for large gatherings. Your guests will be impressed, like we were, with the gorgeous floor and the sheer beauty and functionality of the space.
2. Outdoor living at The Eastbury is sooooo easy
One of the big appeals of condo living, whether you’re an empty-nester looking to downsize, a med student looking for a low-maintenance place to call home, or a young couple just getting your first place, is that you get so much more than your individual unit.
At The Eastbury, this means you also get easy access to the outdoors with pretty much no work involved.
Check out this pool, y’all
Who wouldn’t love to trade in their lawn and yard work for this pool? It’s a short walk through the lobby, so if you’re a fan of swimming, there’s no excuse for not getting down there for some R&R.
And, there’s a fantastic outdoor kitchen for all your poolside party needs
This is the perfect place to grill some burgers or BBQ to feed some friends or family while you’re hanging out poolside.
Know you want to see it in person? Visit www.theeastbury.com to book a tour.
3. It’s super-convenient to exercise at The Eastbury
Take your pick of machines
Of course you could get out and wander the streets, trails and parks of Homewood. And, if you prefer an indoor workout, there are all the machines you could want in the exercise room just off the lobby.
Or colorful exercise balls
They also have a selection of colorful exercise balls to help you complete your workout.
4. There’s no place like home
The Eastbury will have 122 condos featuring modern design
Imagine having your morning coffee or your dinner here . . .
New appliances . . .
Or visiting over this island while you cook . . .
And welcoming spaces perfect for entertaining guests
Each condo has its own living room off an open-plan kitchen and dining area.
Condos feature one, two and three bedroom units for the perfect retreat at the end of a long day
All units have nice-sized rooms with enormous walk-in closets and fantastic bathrooms, as well. The perfect place for you and your family or guests to retreat at the end of a long day.
5. Homewood is just outside your front door
At the intersection of Oxmoor and 18th Street, you can take your pick of things to enjoy. Here are just a few:
- Shopping and eating along 18th Street, including Soho Retro for all your mid-century modern needs and Sciascia’s, where you just might end up getting your hair or nails done for decades.
- Vulcan Park and Museum is so close, and you’ll have fantastic views of the fireworks.
- You can take your pick of parks, with Homewood Park and Homewood’s Overton Park close by.
- The fantastic Homewood Library is just down the road.
- You’re close to Green Springs, with great international food options.
- You’re close to Mountain Brook—also great shopping, food and drinks.
- Finally, you’re minutes from Southside.
Units start in the mid $200s. Visit www.theastbury.com to book a tour today.