On a hot, hot day–which we’ve had plenty of, lately–some cold pressed juice sure sounds nice. Where can you go in Birmingham to get your fix of this healthy treat? We have the spots below.
1) Farm Bowl & Juice Co.
In addition to cold pressed juices, this Homewood spot serves up oatmeal and acai bowls and smoothies. Yum. There’s also a drive-through! How convenient.
- Hours: Monday–Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: 1920 29th Avenue, Homewood, Alabama 35209
2) Kale Me Crazy
Juice, smoothies, salads, wraps, toasts… the list goes on. Kale Me Crazy is another superfood hot spot in Homewood.
- Hours: Monday–Friday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Location: 1831 28th Ave S suite 106, Homewood, AL 35209
3) JuicedUp Essentials
JuicedUp Essentials in The Pizitz food hall is known for their smoothies and acai bowls, but they also have juice! If you work downtown, check them out for lunch.
- Hours: Monday–Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: 1821 2nd Ave N #3112, Birmingham, AL 35203
4) Alabama Juice Bar
Alabama Juice Bar is a mobile juice bar right here in Birmingham. In addition to buying their products online, you can find them around town at events like the Woodlawn Street Market.
5) Coming soon
Clean Juice, an organic juice bar, is coming soon to Greystone. We’ll keep you posted!
Which of these is your favorite? What did we miss? Let us know @BhamNow.