Summer is one of the best times of the year to get the fresh produce, so we made a list of the
Alabama Farmers Market
- When: Every day, 5AM-8PM
- Where: 344 Finley Ave W, Birmingham, AL 35204
- About: Alabama Farmers Market is both a wholesale and a farmers market that houses more than 500 farmers and vendors on its 49 acres of land, 33 of which consist of only produce, making it the largest market in the State.
Ross Bridge Farmers Market
- When: Fridays (May-August), 4-8PM
- Where: 2080 Grand Ave, Birmingham, AL 35226
- About: The market is located in front of the Ross Bridge Welcome Center and will take place every Friday afternoon May 17th – August 23rd from 4-8PM. At the Ross Bridge Farmers Market you will be able to shop local produce and artisan goods while enjoying local artists, kid’s activities, food trucks and more.
West Homewood Farmers Market
- When: Tuesdays (June-July), 5-8PM
- Where: 160 Oxmoor Road West Homewood, AL 35209
- About: At the West Homewood Farmers Market, you’ll find some of Alabama’s favorite food trucks along with the best local farms and all kinds of arts & crafts vendors. They are open every Tuesday in June, July and the first Tuesday in August from 5-8 PM.
Bessemer Farmers Market
- When: Thursdays (June-Sept), 4-6:30PM
- Where: Alex Bradford Park, Corner of 1st Avenue and 19th Street N, Bessemer, AL 35020
- About: The Bessemer Farmers Market is recognized as a Certified Farmers Market and is open on Saturdays from 8AM-Noon during the season in 2019 beginning June 1.
Montevallo Farmers Market
- When: Mondays 3-6PM
- Where: 660 Main St, Montevallo, Alabama 35115
- About: The Montevallo Farmers’ Market is held on Mondays from 3-6 PM in the parking lot behind First Baptist Church on the corner of Main and Middle Street. The Market runs from the first Monday in June to the third Monday in August.
- When: Every Saturday, 8AM-1PM
- Where: 2066 High School Road, Hueytown, Alabama 35023
- About: The Hueytown Harvest Farmers Market offers fresh produce as well as educational and family-friendly activities. Hueytown Harvest is open every Saturday, May 11 – August 31, 2019.
Burnette Farms Market
- When: Every day, 10AM-6PM
- Where: 8551 Helena Road, Pelham, Alabama
- About: Burnette Farms Market is a fresh produce market open year round. They also offer lunch every
Tuscaloosa River Market
- When: Tuesdays, 3-6PM (April – Sept) & Saturdays 7AM-Noon
- Where: 1900 Jack Warner Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- About: The Tuscaloosa River Market hosts weekly Certified Farmers Markets every Saturday all year from 7 am to 12 pm and on Tuesdays in April through September from 3-6PM with activities and fun for the whole family.