Read Time 2 Minutes
School is wrapping up and summer is just around the corner! Do you know how you’ll fill those long summer days? Forget the sprinkler and ditch those kiddie pools—there’s a new inflatable water park open for business at Oak Mountain State Park. Here’s what you need to know before you get your bouncy jumpy on.
Oak Mountain Inflatable Water Park is Now Open
Flip Side Watersports, the business in charge of all the aquatic fun at Beaver Lake at Oak Mountain State Park, opened the inflatable water park earlier this month. You might be familiar with the company, they are also behind the state’s first cable wakeboard course that opened up in 2014 on the same lake.
Although it’s already open limited hours on the weekend, the grand opening for the big blue floating bag of fun is set for Memorial Day Weekend, beginning Saturday, May 25 at 10AM.
Features on the inflatable water park course include:
- two slides
- moon jump
- narrow A-frame balance beam
- small pyramid
- wave section
- Passes are $15 per person for a 45 minute session. Any pass purchase after your first pass that day is $10 per person. Oak Mountain State Park entry fees are not included in this price.
- The park can accommodate 30 people at a time, so you might have to wait your turn. The send groups of 15 people out every 30 mins, with each group getting a 45 minute session.
- You must be at least 7 years old, be able to swim and at least 45 inches tall to participate. All participants must also wear a life jacket (provided by Flip Side)
- In order to participate, you must sign a waiver. Participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver. They also recommend that you fill out the waiver ahead of your visit. You can find it here.
Hours of Operation:
May | Weekends Only | 12PM – 5PM
June – Mid August | Daily | 10AM – 7PM
For more information, visit the Flip Side website.