So, you think you know some trivia?
Well, consider this your definitive guide to all places you can go in Birmingham to get your trivia game on.
This guide contains breweries, bars, pubs and taverns. You can choose to play on a team or on your own (if you’re really that smart). You can win cash, prizes, bragging rights and gift cards. We’ve got a trivia option for you for every night of the week. But be careful, these live trivia nights can get a little intense.
(You may want to bookmark this page for future reference.)
Are You In?
- Blackwell’s Pub: 8 p.m.
- Oak Hill Bar and Grill: 7 p.m.
- The J Clyde: 7 p.m.
- Cahaba Brewing: 7 p.m.
- Johnny Brusco’s: 7 p.m.
- Dave’s Pub: 9 p.m.
- IronStone Pizza: 6:30 p.m.
- The Boot at Brook Highland: 6:30 p.m.
- Beef O’ Brady’s: 7 p.m.
- Rojo (in the side room): 7:15 p.m.
- Black Market Bar & Grill (5 pts): 9 p.m.
- Black Market Bar & Grill (280 Colonnade): 9 p.m.
- Red Hills Brewery: 7 p.m.
- Back Forty Beer Co.: 7 p.m.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (280): 8 p.m.
Glory Bound Gyro Co.: Sundays at 4 p.m.
Okay, Birmingham — put your thinking caps on. We’ll see you at trivia!