Whether you’re a pro-bowler or an eager beginner, anyone can enjoy a day at the bowling alley. Put your team together and head down to these Birmingham bowling places to snag the best summer deals!
Here are the summer specials for bowling in Birmingham:
Oak Mountain Lanes
300 Bowling Lane Pelham, AL 35124
Looking for a place to go on Father’s Day? Oak Mountain Lanes suggests you bring your dad on 6/17 to get the first half hour of bowling for free!
- On the weekdays, Monday through Thursday 9 pm to close, Oak Mountain Lanes has an all-you-can-bowl deal for $12.50 per person. Shoes are included, and bowlers can pick from $2.50 specials on certain drinks and snacks.
- For the ladies on Thursdays, you bowl free! For women 18+, you can snag these ladies’ night deals with shoes included plus the $2.50 snack and drink specials.
- On Friday and Saturday nights from 11 pm to 1 am, bowl the night away with Cosmic Bowling! For $19.99 per person, your shoe rental is included.
- On the weekdays, Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, you can choose to play per hour at $15 a lane.
- Monday through Thursday from 5 pm to close, play per hour at $27 a lane.
- On Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm and on Sundays all day, you also pay $27 for a lane per hour.
- Shoe rentals sit at $4.
Check their website for excellent game price rates!
Brunswick Zone Riverview Lanes
2908 Riverview Rd Birmingham, AL 35242
- On Sundays, bowlers pay less than $3 for it all — $2.50 for games, $2.50 for shoes, and $2.22 Tall Boys after 6 pm. On Tuesdays after 8 pm, pay $2.22 for games, shoes, pizza slices, and Tall Boys for $2.22, plus pay only $2 for $5 arcade cards.
- On Wednesdays after 9pm, get unlimited bowling for $7 and shoes for $1.
- With a university ID on Thursdays after 9 pm, students pay $7 for unlimited bowling with shoes included. On top of that, you can buy PBR beers for $2 and pizza for $10.
- Monday through Thursday, Brunswick does regular prices for $4.24 a game per person and and $4.29 for shoes.
- On the weekends, Fridays through Sundays, regular price goes for $5.64 a game per person and $4.29 for shoes as well.
Check out summer season passes and how to save over 90% off with their promos online!
1429 Montgomery Hwy Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
- On Sunday through Thursday from 5 pm to 9 pm, enjoy “all you can bowl until we close,” including shoes for $6 per person. Another bonus? Snack bar specials go out from 9 pm to 10 pm.
- On the weekdays, Monday through Friday from open until 5 pm, play two full games of bowling with shoes and a soft drink included for $6 per person. For $30 per lane, you get two hours of bowling with shoes included for 6 bowlers. The snack bar stays open with those specials until 5 pm.
- On the weekdays, Monday through Friday from open until 5 pm, Vestavia Bowl advertises $20 per lane, per hour.
- On Saturday and Sunday from open until 5 pm, you pay $30. From Sunday until Thursday from 5 pm to close, you pay $30, too.
- On Fridays and Saturdays from 5 pm to close, you pay $40. All shoe rentals are $4.50.
Check out their website to upgrade your specials!
3600 Roosevelt Blvd Birmingham, AL 35235
Spare Time is the newest addition to the bowling scene in the area.
- On Sundays, bowlers can take advantage of “2 Buck Bowling” 10 am to noon and 10 pm to midnight. Mondays feature unlimited bowling starting at $9.95 per person. For more you can combine bowling and laser tag or add unlimited Gamezone arcade play as well.
- On Tuesday mornings, you can get 50% off bowling, laser tag, and game play from 10 am to noon.
- On regular weekdays, Spare Time advertises open bowling for $5.50 per game and per person.
- On the weekends, rates per lane and per hour are $32.99 Friday and Saturday 5 PM to close and $26.99 on Saturdays from 10 AM to 5 PM. Shoe rentals are $4.50, and laser tag is $8 per game, per person. Plus, you can get two games per person for only $12.
Check them out online for more every day deals and VIP extras!
Super Bowling Lanes and Sports Bar4416 Pinson Valley Pkwy Birmingham, AL 35215
- On Tuesday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm, take on a whole game for only $1.50.
- On Saturdays from 2 pm to 6 pm, pay $2.50 per game.
- Rent shoes for only $3!
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, play per person for $20 hourly.
- The same setup is $35 on Fridays and Saturdays as well as $25 on Sundays.
Check out their website for Cosmic Bowling Prices, karaoke, and more!
Which bowling alleys will you be visiting this summer?