Reviewed by: Patience Itson
In the last few months, Vestavia Hills has welcomed a slew of new businesses. Most recently, two new spots have opened in Rocky Ridge Plaza—Napoli Italian Restaurant and Alabama Biscuit Company.
Reserve a table at Napoli Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Located in the former suite of Johnny Brusco’s New York Style Pizza, Napoli serves a wide variety of Italian favorites. Looking at their menu, it’s hard to choose between a customized pizza, cheesy Stromboli or a big bowl of saucy pasta.
Here are a few dishes you can find on the menu:
- Baked Ziti
- Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Garlic Knots
- Veal Picatta
According to the website, the restaurant is reservation only until further notice. To make a reservation, give Napoli a call at (205)326-7478.
Looking for work? Napoli is now hiring hosts, pizza creators and food runners.
- Location: 2516 Rocky Ridge Road Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
- Hours: Daily 11AM-10PM
Alabama Biscuit Company’s newest location is now open
A local favorite for breakfast lovers, Alabama Biscuit’s newest location sits right on the corner of Rocky Ridge Plaza. Whether you prefer a sweet or savory breakfast, the eatery’s homemade buttermilk biscuits are the perfect canvas for any topping.
Here are a few Alabama Biscuit creations that will make your mouth water:
- Almond Butter & Jelly—House Milled Almond Butter, Housemade Blueberry Jelly
- The Alabama—Maple Butter Sauce, Soaked and Roasted Pecans
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese—Conecuh Bacon, Soft Fried Farm Egg, Grass-fed Cheddar served with a Side of House Jelly
- Croque Madame—Fra’mani Smoked Ham, House Lemon + Fines Herbes Aioli, Soft Fried Farm Egg, Grass-fed Cheddar
If biscuits aren’t your jam, you can order other breakfast options like the Conecuh grit bowl, avocado toast and oatmeal. Don’t forget to fuel up with a crafted espresso drinks or teas.
- Location: 2518 Rocky Ridge Road Birmingham, AL 35243
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 7AM-2PM | Sunday 8AM-2PM
Visit Napoli & Alabama Biscuit Company in Vestavia Hills
Get updates like this delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up for Bham Now’s free newsletter today.