Reviewed by: Patience Itson
There’s always room for a tropical vacation. Now you can get the dreamy experience at Birmingham’s newest bar, Tucana Tiki Bar. The exotic rum bar celebrated their grand opening November 3 at their new location in The Denham Building in Parkside.
New spot for craft cocktails in The Magic City
What drinks can you find on Tucana Tiki Bar’s menu? Along with traditional rum cocktails, Tucana’s cocktails feature tasty twists to classic recipes.
Here’s a peek at some of their craft cocktails:
- Brandy, You’re A Fine Girl: brandy, house aperitif blend, cinnamon, apple
- Last Resort: mezcal, rum blend, dried chile, coconut, passionfruit
- Pirate’s Booty: rum blend, baking spices, ginger, honey, lemon
- Matchatini: vanilla rum, salted caramel, matcha, vanilla almond milk
Want to see more of Tucana? Check our our reel.
Check out Tucana Tiki Bar in Birmingham
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 4PM-12AM
- Location: 1143 1st Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 (Located in The Denham Building)