From cheesy omelets and fluffy pancakes to bottomless mimosas, brunch life is the best life. But it gets even better with seasonal specials and more at Ruby Sunshine in Brook Highland and Homewood. Read on to discover to what’s on the menu. Warning: prepare to hear your stomach growl.
A New Orleans-inspired brunch spot
Before we fill you in on some of the delicious dishes at Ruby Sunshine, here are some quick facts to know about this special brunch spot:
- It features New-Orleans-inspired breakfast staples and classic brunch cocktails with a tasty twist.
- Menu items range from savory to syrupy, from Spanish Omelets and Applewood-Smoked Bacon to Shrimp and Grits and Bananas Foster French Toast.
- Biscuits are made from scratch and baked fresh all day, every day.
A scrumptious menu
Ready to see the menu? These are just some of the mouthwatering items Ruby Sunshine offers:
- Shrimp Cortez: Griddled corn cakes loaded with roasted corn, bell peppers and sweet onions served over a bed of spinach, poached eggs and topped with award-winning Cortez cream sauce. $17
- Very Berry Stuffed French Toast: Brioche French Toast stuffed with mixed berry cheesecake topped with a triple berry coulis, whipped cream, sweet biscuit crunch, fresh strawberry + powdered sugar. $13
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes: Sweet Cream pancakes with fresh pineapples, cinnamon butter and brown sugar, topped with Whiskey cream sauce, whipped cream, fresh pineapples, maraschino cherry + powdered sugar. $12.50
Can’t wait to dig into Ruby Sunshine? Find a location near you.
Love a tasty cocktail, mocktail, or boozy coffee with brunch? Then you’ll be excited to learn Ruby Sunshine also offers flavorful drinks. Not only are they delicious, but they’re colorful, too, which makes them ideal for all your brunch photos.
Here are a few that’ll make you fall in love at first sip:
- Award-Winning Bloody Mary: Spicy house-made mix paired with Fris vodka or Pueblo Viejo tequila. $10.50
- Peach Bellini: A generous pour of sparkling wine with housemade peach puree + peach schnapps. $10.50
- Morning Margarita: Pueblo Viejo 100% agave tequila, fresh season juice, triple sec + lime. $10.50
- Irish Coffee: a blend of Ryan’s Irish cream + Paddy’s Irish whiskey with French Truck coffee served hot or ice. $10.50
Love mimosas? You’ll want to order Ruby Sunshine’s colorful Mimosa Flight featuring four sparkling wines, each paired with a signature flavor like watermelon pomegranate, pineapple peach Bellini and blueberry lavender.
You can also get a heavenly mocktail. Just $5, the Sparkling Sunrise Seasonal Mocktail includes muddled fresh pineapples and juice, Angostura aromatic bitters and orange juice, and Monin Ruby red grapefruit syrup. It’s then topped with Perrier Sparkling water + maraschino cherry juice.
More on the menu
Want to see what else is cooking up at Ruby Sunshine? View their full menu now.
Make Ruby Sunshine your next foodie stop
Now that we made you hungry, it’s time to head to Ruby Sunshine and dig in. Visit them in Brook Highland and Homewood:
- Brook Highland: