We are big fans of 20 Midtown here. From the amenities to the location, there’s much to rave about. At their open house, we were able to get an exclusive tour of their newest building. In case you missed it—we have you covered. Read on to get a look at the amenity deck, office space, and more.
See for yourself 👇
After touring the building and seeing all the finished spaces: 1) I want to move in today and 2) here are 3 things that put 20 Midtown over the top for me:
1. There are so many floor plans to choose from
DYK 20 Midtown has 68 floor plans to choose from? The options are endless when it comes to choosing the floor plan that is best for you. From the biggest 3-bedroom apartments with spacious kitchens and patios to cozier studio apartments, there’s a perfect fit for everyone.
2. An outdoor amenity deck you’ll never want to leave
20 Midtown is full of great amenities, but the outdoor amenity deck take the cake. The space is officially open for residents to enjoy.
The amenity deck’s amazing features include:
- a resort-style pool
- in-pool lounge chairs
- bocce ball courts
- a putting green
- plenty of seating for you and your friends
3. The workspaces can’t be beat
I have seen many apartment buildings’ workspaces and let’s just say, they’re often very subpar. That couldn’t be further from the case at 20 Midtown. Here’s why:
- There are soundproof office pods (pictured above) that block out all the noise and allow you to get in the zone.
- The common areas have tables and desks to work at if you work better in a social setting.
- The media rooms are perfect for meetings, collaborative work, or showing off a presentation.
Who needs an office when you live at 20 Midtown?
Do you see yourself living at 20 Midtown?
If you’re anything like me, you can picture yourself waking up and enjoying your coffee on this fantastic amenity deck, heading to the fitness center with onsite trainers, and walking to any of the nearby spots for lunch, although, it would be very difficult to get me away from that outdoor amenity deck.
Pricing: Units are available starting at $1,285 (micro-studios) and go up to $3,280 (3-bedrooms).
Schedule a tour and come see for yourself what 20 Midtown is all about.