Have you heard the luxury apartment homes at Tower on Tenth are ready to lease? We got a sneak peek and are ready to fill you in on why you’ll be happy you chose Birmingham’s newest apartments are your new home, PLUS how you can get two months FREE! Check it out below.
1. It has a modern/upscale design
Brand new. Modern design. Upscale but affordable. No, you’re not dreaming! Tower on Tenth’s apartment homes really offer all of these things.
Here’s what you can lease:
- Studio/1 Bath:
- Square feet: 376
- Price Range: $1,029-$1,361
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath:
- Square Footage: 529-592
- Price Range: $1,354-$1,683
Located on 10th Ave South in Birmingham, Tower on Tenth is a gated community, so you can enjoy peace of mind. Plus, you’ll feel like you’re living in the future with a latch system that lets you lock, unlock and manage your apartment door from your phone.
2. It includes must-have amenities
If you’re on the hunt for a new apartment home, you’ve likely already made a list of must-have amenities. To help you check those boxes off your list, we’re filling you in on some of the great amenities offered at Tower on Tenth. From appliances to recreational features, they’re definitely worth your while.
- Common areas inside + outside
- Courtyard with fire pits, waterfall + hammocks + boccee ball
- Fitness center, spin room + yoga room
- Bike storage room
- Game room with ping pong, foosball + pool tables
3. Its location is amazing!
As much as we love being “home sweet home”, it’s good to get out and about once in a while. This being said, when considering where to live, location is key.
How far you live from important places and people as well as what’s available nearby affects all aspects of your life, from daily commutes to work and school to shopping for groceries and visiting family and friends.
Located in the heart of Five Points South on 10th Ave South, Tower on Tenth is in one of Birmingham’s most sought-after neighborhoods. Not only is it within easy driving distance to city highways, but it’s also walking distance from many popular restaurants and entertainment.
Here are some things you’ll discover nearby:
Food + Drinks:
- Birmingham Breadworks
- Chez Fonfon
- El Barrio
- FILTER-Coffee Parlor
- Saw’s BBQ – Southside
- Slice Pizza & Brew
- The Wine Loft
- Avondale Brewing Company
- Iron City Bham
- McWane Science Center + IMAX Theatre
- Sidewalk Film Center + Cinema
- The Garage
4. It has some cool history
IDK about you, but I love when a building and city has some history behind it. If you do, too, then you’ll be happy to know that Tower on Tenth’s building and location have both.
Five Points South has been part of Birmingham for more than 100 years, where it’s stood as a space for cultural and commercial growth.
Tower on Tenth may be new to the neighborhood, but the property is not. Here are some interesting things to know about Tower on Tenth before it became a top place to live in The Magic City:
- It occupies the site of the former South Highland School, which was demolished in 1964. The pedestrian tunnel that was built for students still remains today, connecting the property to Brother Bryan Park.
- In 1970, the building was redeveloped as a senior housing facility.
- It took over the former Building Trades Tower, a nonprofit that closed in 2015.
- In 2018, LMS Investment Management purchased the building and redeveloped it into Tower on Tenth. They also proudly manage the building, leasing its luxury apartment homes to those in the community.
5. It has soul-boosting views of Birmingham
There are many places around Birmingham to score amazing views. Did you know Tower on Tenth is one of them? Yep, and you don’t even have to climb to the top of Vulcan to see them! With 12 stories overlooking Five Points South and surrounding city streets below, stunning views are definitely on Tower on Tenths pro list.
Bonus: You’ll love this deal!
Surprise! We have one more must-know about Tower on Tenth. If you lease now, you’ll get two months FREE! Awesome, huh? To learn more about leasing with Tower on Tenth—and this special deal—call them at 205.858.4708.