The Funky Food Truck Festival is back! It’s happening Saturday, June 4, from 1-5PM at Cahaba Brewing—some of your favorite food trucks and pop-up shops will be there, so be sure to check it out.
1. Everybody loves a good food truck
Here’s who you can choose from this year:
2. Check out the sweet treat options at the Funky Food Truck Festival
There’s always the option to relax on Cahaba Brewing’s patio with your favorite brew or a beat-the-heat summer cocktail made with Cahaba vodka.
3. Plenty of local vendors will be there, too
After you’ve had your fill of eating and drinking, check out the local artisans and pop-up shops under the shade of Cahaba’s covered patio.
Here’s a sampling of who will be there:
- Alabama Peanut Company
- Cheap Chick Trading Company
- Clay by Cole Larimoore
- Mountain Breeze Earrings
- Near to Me CBD Dispensary
- Paul Cordes Wilm
- Trailer Park Photos
- TVRL Love Koffee Roasters
4. The Funky Food Truck Festival raises money for AIDS Alabama
Part of every dollar you spend at the Funky Food Truck Festival supports AIDS Alabama’s programs, including:
- Working to prevent the spread of HIV.
- Housing the homeless.
- Providing outpatient mental health and substance abuse services to some of Birmingham’s most vulnerable people.
5. Everything you need to know
- When: Saturday, June 4, 1-5PM
- Where: Cahaba Brewing Company, 4500 5th Ave S Building C, Birmingham, AL 35222
- Cost: free
- Donations: suggested minimum donations of $5 are welcomed + encouraged
And remember everybody, STAY FUNKY!