If you’re already listening to holiday music on repeat right now, you’re not alone. This year, celebrate the holidays with the Junior League of Birmingham (JLB) at their annual Market Noel. From Wednesday, November 17 to Saturday, November 20, you can shop from over 80 vendors AND attend exciting events—grab your tickets now.
Grab everything on your holiday shopping list at Market Noel
Holiday lovers and gift procrastinators alike, you don’t want to miss this event. With your $15 General Admission ticket, you’ll get access to Market Noel—a marketplace with over 80 nationwide vendors. Shop for your loved ones (or yourself) from local and national vendors selling everything from home goods and clothing to kids’ toys and tasty treats.
“We are thrilled to host Market Noel in person again at The Finley Center this year and encourage everyone to shop the magic and support the community. Market Noel provides a great opportunity to get in the holiday spirit, shop from top-notch vendors and get your presents early, all while benefiting the Junior League of Birmingham’s 30 community projects.”Malinda Shackelford, Chair, Market Noel
- What: Market Noel, a marketplace and four days of events from the Junior League of Birmingham
- When: Wednesday, November 17-Saturday, November 20
- Where: The Finley Center at The Hoover Met Complex | 5508 Stadium Trace Pkwy, Hoover, AL 35244
- Tickets: Buy now | Learn more
A holly jolly way to give back
Want even more reasons to shop for your holiday gifts at Market Noel? Your ticket purchase gives back to the community, so you can feel good about every gift you buy—including the ones you pick up for yourself.
Proceeds from the event go directly toward Birmingham nonprofits by supporting the JLB’s 30 community projects. The JLB has been making an impact in Birmingham for almost 100 years and leaving a legacy through every community nonprofit they serve.
Members of the JLB volunteer their time with these nonprofits, and proceeds from events like Market Noel help financially support the nonprofits. The JLB has been hosting Market Noel for over 15 years.
Here’s a look at what your purchase goes toward:
- One $15 General Admission ticket helps provide hot dinners for two women who are recovering from addiction and participating in financial literacy and employment readiness training through Foundry Ministries’ Hope Inspired Ministries.
- Two General Admission tickets help provide an entire outfit for a survivor of sexual violence who has given their clothing as evidence through the Crisis Center’s Rape Response Program.
- One Preview Noel ticket allows one child in Shelby County with food insecurity to have two bags of food given to them each weekend and over the holidays through the Community Food Bank of Central Alabama.
“It’s incredibly special to recognize that with each event ticket sold, we’re making a difference for those in need in our community.”Amy Jackson, President, JLB
Market Noel’s week of events will be snow much fun ❄️
If you thought Market Noel was just a few days of shopping, think again. From November 17 through November 20, you can also enjoy festive activities from photos with Santa to cocktail parties. Strollers are welcome, so bring the whole family for days of holiday fun.
Preview Noel 🛍️ | Wednesday, November 17
Kick off the holiday season with a sneak-peek into Market Noel. You can enjoy an evening of private shopping and fun activities, along with a raffle for a Diamonds Direct necklace valued at $5,000, snacks and a beer garden, live music and a swag bag for the first 250 attendees. PS—Preview Noel sells out every year, so be sure to grab your tickets now.
- When: Wednesday, November 17, 7-10PM
- Tickets: $55 | Preview Noel tickets include one General Admission ticket.
First Responders Lunch | Thursday, November 18
The JLB will honor first responders in the community with a free First Responders Lunch on Thursday, November 18. First responders including firefighters, paramedics, doctors, nurses, essential workers and more will receive a delicious meal. The JLB will check badges of first responders for their discounted tickets.
- When: Thursday, November 18, 11AM-1PM
- Price: Free | The 100 meals will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
JLB ❤️ Birmingham | Thursday, November 18
Want an event that the whole family will love? Check out JLB Hearts Birmingham, a fun event with light bites, performances from local high schools, fun games and even a Teachers’ Lounge.
- When: Thursday, November 18, 5-8PM
- Tickets: $15 (Event included in general shopping ticket)
Jingle and Flamingle 🍸 | Friday, November 19
Dance the night away with your friends at Jingle and Flamingle, a Friday evening event sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Your tickets include snacks and a signature cocktail by Queen’s Park—need we say more?! Plus, if you want to keep the party going, you can take The Struggle Bus to Big Whiskey for an after-party.
Brunch with the Big Guy 🎅 | Saturday, November 20
Of course, we couldn’t forget one of the best holiday traditions—brunch and photos with Santa. Your kiddos will be screaming “I know him!” in no time, and you’ll leave the day with plenty of fun memories to last a lifetime.
- When: First Seating—Saturday, November 20, 8:45-10:30AM | Second Seating—Saturday, November 20 11:15AM-12:45PM
- Tickets: $28 per adult | $12 per child
Milk and Cookies | Saturday, November 20
If you aren’t able to make it to brunch, you can still experience the joy of the Big Guy. Your ticket purchase includes admission for two adults and two children to go shopping, photos with Santa and milk and cookies for the kids.
PS: Want to spread the holiday cheer for all to hear? Market Noel has even more events and activities you don’t want to miss, including The Elf Made Me Do It kit, the Diamond and Cigar Drops and more.
The JLB acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, and as a result, will be working to ensure our attendees, vendors, members and volunteers stay as safe as possible. Along with The Finley Center, the JLB recommends that people wear masks and socially distance as much as possible. The JLB adheres to the guidelines set forth by the CDC:
- While not required, everyone is encouraged to wear masks while attending the event.
- Vendors and JLB volunteers and staff interacting with the public will be encouraged to wear masks.
- The JLB will have complimentary masks on site but requests that people bring their own.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the event.
- Event staff will be equipped with sanitizer to wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
- The JLB encourages patrons to purchase tickets in advance online and/or to use credit card payment in person if possible to limit cash transactions. Cash will also be accepted.
Ready to ring in the holidays with the holly jolly fun of Market Noel? Grab your tickets now, and find out more info through marketnoel.net and by checking the Junior League of Birmingham’s Instagram and Facebook.