Hoover’s newest retailer isn’t your ordinary wine shop. Wine retailer, Plenty of Vino, offers a wide selection of wine and so much more. We’ve got the details.
Plenty of Vino has plenty to offer
The Hoover Square Shopping Center has an exciting new tenant—Plenty of Vino. Plenty of Vino is anchored by department store, TJ Maxx. It is a wine, beer and gift shop.
FUN FACT: It offers houseplants, too!
Owners Christopher and Sandra DeMoss, found a 2,800 square-foot storefront for their shop at Hoover Square Properties. The space was leased at 1650 Montgomery Highway in July—financial details were not disclosed.
Here’s what makes them unique
Despite its name, Plenty of Vino’s merchandise expands wider than wine. The shop offers wine (of course) as well as:
- Craft beers
- Gift Items
- Vintage home décor
- Jewelry (coming soon)
Custom gift baskets and floral arrangements are available for delivery in the Birmingham-Hoover area. The shop plans to launch a wine delivery service and a wine club this October.
- Location: 1650 Montgomery Hwy Birmingham, AL 35216
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM, Sunday 12-4PM
- Website | Instagram | Facebook
Want to keep up with more wine-related news? We’ve got you covered:
- 3 Birmingham wine experts create the perfect gift guide
- Sip, sip, hooray! 5 of the coolest wine bars to check out in Birmingham
- AL. Legislature OKs wine shipment bill, while Bham welcomes new wine app startup