Read Time 1 Minutes
Dinosaurs take over Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure in Bessemer, February 26-March 7, during Jurassic Quest—an exciting drive-thru dinosaur adventure. For a rawrin’ good time, read on to learn more about this event and how to purchase tickets.
Jurassic Quest has dinosaur fans roaring
Jurassic Quest is the nation’s largest touring dinosaur exhibit having welcomed nearly 1.5M people across the country. Now, this drive-thru, contact-free experience is taking over Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure in Bessemer, Friday, February 26 through Sunday, March 7—and dinosaur fans are roaring in excitement.
As you drive through the exhibit, you’ll:
- Listen to a personal audio tour guide that will lead you through a prehistoric adventure.
- Discover over 70 dinosaurs that are true-to-detail and size, including realistic and interactive baby dinosaurs.
- The chance to text a dino doctor who can answer all of your prehistoric questions.
- Receive a FREE souvenir photo (available online).
Where: Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure, 4599 Splash Adventure Pkwy, Bessemer, AL 35022
When: Friday, February 26-Sunday, March 7
Hours: Fri, Feb. 26, 11AM-8PM | Fri, March 5, Sun, Feb. 28 + Sun, Mar. 7, 9AM-8PM | Sat, Feb. 27 + Sat, March 6, 9AM-9PM | Wed.-Thurs., March 3-4, 1-8PM
Price: $49 per vehicle | $80 per vehicle with 9-15 passengers
Get more from your experience with these dinosaur-themed quest pack add-ons
- Includes 3 dinosaur surprises.
- Price: $15
- Includes 3 dinosaur surprises + crafts/activities to do at home.
- Price: $25
- Includes 5 dinosaur surprises + crafts/activities to do at home.
- Price: $50