I hope you’re hungry because this winter’s Birmingham Restaurant Week is upon us. This year, the stalls in The Pizitz Food Hall is whipping up something special on their menu to celebrate and we’re helping out with the bill. Keep reading to see what’s on the menu and how you can win a $100 gift card for the food hall. *Warning*: Drooling may occur!
*Note: The Pizitz Food Hall has implemented updated COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of staff + guests. All visitors must wear a mask to enter the Food Hall, guests are reminded to avoid gathering in groups more than 8, and all high touch-point, common areas are frequently sanitized.
A little bit about Birmingham Restaurant Week
Just in case you’re new to this highly anticipated week to celebrate local restaurants, here’s all you need to know about this winter’s Birmingham Restaurant Week.
WHAT: Enjoy prix-fixe menus ranging between $5 and $50 from 50 restaurants, bars, coffee shops and food trucks.
WHEN: January 14-31
JuicedUp Essentials is a one-stop-shop for smoothies, açaí bowls, pitaya bowls and juices. For those actually sticking to your healthy new year’s resolutions, this one’s for you.
Lunch + Dinner – $20
- First Course: Choice of Smoothie or Cold-pressed Juice
- Second Course: Choice of a 16 oz. Açaí Bowl
- Third Course: J.U.E Bites made of oats, peanut butter, protein, almond milk and coconut flakes
2. Ashley Mac’s
Ashley Mac’s is a local favorite for a reason. With their newest location in The Pizitz Food Hall, they’ve got my vote for one of the best spots in town to grab lunch or a meal for the whole family.
Lunch – $15
- Entree: Choice of Andymac Burger, Chicken Salad Sandwich or Poppyseed Chicken Plate
- Dessert: Choice of Strawberry Cake Slice or Mac Cookie
Family Meals (serves 4-6) – $40
- Medium Poppyseed Chicken
- Small Brown Sugar Bacon Green Beans
- Dozen Sour Cream Biscuits
3. Unos Tacos
Tuesday or not, tacos are a no-brainer any day of the week. Unos Tacos has all their bases covered when it comes to authentic Mexican food and one bite will leave you taco-ing about it for the rest of the week.
Lunch + Dinner – $5-$20
- 3 Amigos: Queso, Guacamole and salsa served with chips
- Taco Box: 3 tacos served with rice, beans and drink
- Mini Quesadillas: 3 miniature quesadillas served with rice, beans, queso and drink
- The Complete Taco Box: 4 tacos served with rice, beans, queso or guacamole and drink
4. Silver Kati
If you’re looking for a meal that’s just as Insta-worthy as it tastes, look no further. Let’s just say that I gasped when I saw the colorful dishes served by Silver Kati, The Pizitz’s Indian restaurant inspired by the street foods of India.
Lunch + Dinner – $5
- Choice of Chilli Chicken, Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken Lollipops, Naan Pizza and Chicken, Paneer or Masala Dosa
Lunch + Dinner – $10
- First Course: Choice of Kati Roll, Rie Bowl, Salad Bowl and Tandoori Combo
Lunch + Dinner – $15
- First Course: Choice of Chilli Chicken, Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken Lollipops, Naan Pizza and Chicken, Paneer or Masala Dosa
- Second Course: Choice of Kati Roll, Rie Bowl, Salad Bowl and Tandoori Combo
There’s just something comforting about a plate of wings and fries. Whether you like ’em saucy, spicy or plain, JWings has got you covered.
Lunch + Dinner – $10-$15
- 6 pc Chicken Wings with Fries + drink
- 15 pc Chicken Wings with Fries + drink
Satisfy that sweet tooth with Birmingham Candy Co.’s mouth-watering lineup. There’s nothing better than sweet perfection that’s handcrafted and local with ingredients sourced from around the Birmingham area.
Chocolate Covered Oreo Gift Box – $5
- 3 Chocolate Covered Oreos
Southern Duo Gift Box – $10
- Traditional Southern Praline
- 2 Chocolate Caramel Pecan Paw
Fudge Duo Gift Box – $10
- Dark Chocolate Caramel with Sea Salt
- Crème Brûlée
Assorted Truffle Gift Box – $15
- Choice of 8 individual truffles
Dry January? Hmm, never heard of her. After the year we had, I think we deserve a drink…or two. Luckily, The Louis Bar has prepped three drinks just for Birmingham Restaurant Week in collaboration with Tito’s and Red Diamond.
Beverages – $10
- Tito’s Espresso Martini (Espresso, Coffee Liquor and Vanilla)
- Tito’s Mule (Ginger Liquor, Lime and Ginger Ale)
- Tito’s Lemon Drop Martini (Elderflower, fresh lemon and simple)
That’s not all folks!
These spots are just a taste of what The Pizitz Food Hall has to offer. This is the first time that this many stalls have participated in Birmingham Restaurant Week. You can also enjoy bites from:
Let us cover the bill. Win a $100 Gift Card to The Pizitz Food Hall for BRW
Who doesn’t LOVE food? The only thing that could make a delicious dish better is if it’s FREE. Here’s how you can enter for the chance to win $100 for the food hall. ⬇️
Head to Bham Now’s Facebook right now and enter our giveaway with The Pizitz. All you have to do is like and share this article. We’ll announce the winner Wednesday, January 20 on our Facebook. GOOD LUCK!
Which restaurants at The Pizitz Food Hall will you be trying this Birmingham Restaurant Week? Let us know on social @BhamNow!