Whether you’re planning dinner with your family or dropping off a meal on your mama’s porch—you can’t go wrong by celebrating Mother’s Day with yummy local eats. Here are 5 restaurants offering Mother’s Day meals in Birmingham.
1. Ashley Mac’s
- MEALS: Ashley Mac’s is offering 3 different Mother’s Day meals including a Breakfast ($49), Brunch ($45) and Lunch Bunch Gift Bag (45) option.
- DETAILS: The Brunch and Breakfast meals serve 6 people, and the Lunch Bunch Gift Bag includes 4 pints + 1 half-pint sides—Plus an Ashley Mac’s branded gift bag!
- ORDER: Order online here by Thursday, May 7 at 5PM or find your closest location and give them a call.
- BONUS: Their mouth-watering chocolate cake (pictured above) is also back on the menu, and you can order it with 48 hours notice.
- MEALS: The Edgar’s Bakery Mother’s Day Dinner Bundle ($99) includes all the goods: a Boar’s Head ham or turkey, 2 sides, butter flake rolls, tea AND dessert. *drools*
- DETAILS: They are also offering a Breakfast Bundle ($30) and a Brunch Bundle ($50), and all bundles feed 4-6 people.
- ORDER: Orders will be available for pick-up on Saturday, May 9th. Call to (205) 987-0790 to place a delivery order, or order online here.
- BONUS: Meals also include a FREE Mother’s Day card while supplies last!
- MEALS: Satterfield’s in Cahaba Heights is offering a Mother’s Day To Go Menu for Two ($70).
- DETAILS The meal includes the choice of one protein, five sides and a sweet treat. They also have a Kid’s Plate ($10).
- ORDER: Place your order online before 3PM on Wednesday, May 6, for pickup on Saturday, May 9 from 10AM-3PM. Call (205) 969-9690 for more info or visit their site here.
- BONUS: Get their “MOM”osa ($25) which includes a bottle of sparkling wine with orange juice or strawberry lemonade. So good.
4. Metro Diner
- MEALS: Metro Diner is offering three different ready-to-heat Mother’s Day meal options. They’ll have a Meat Lovers Breakfast Casserole ($39), Roasted Turkey ($44) and Pot Roast ($44).
- DETAILS: Each meal serves 4 people, and includes multiple sides, a family-sized salad and fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.
- ORDER: Preorder by calling their Trussville location at (205) 598-1848 by May 8 for pickup on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- BONUS: You can also add beverages like their Mimosa Kit ($10), bottled beer ($2) or wine ($10-$15).
- MEALS: Fried Green Tomato’s are offering Mother’s Day Lunch from $44 to $60.
- DETAILS: The $60 package includes one meat, three sides, bread, a whole pie and a gallon of tea. All packages feed 4 people
- ORDER: Order online here for Sunday pickup, or call their Hoover location at (205) 824-5000.
- BONUS: Don’t forget dessert! Their options include Buttermilk Pie, Cookies and Cream Pie, Toasted Coconut Cream Pie, Peanut Butter Pie and Chocolate Chess Pie. YUM.