Read Time 2 Minutes
Fair warning: if you’re hungry, you may want to click away. Super Chix, the “best chicken joint in Texas” is opening a new location in Hoover’s Stadium Trace Village—and you’re going to be drooling after checking it out.
First Things First: Where Will It Be?
The Super Chix location will be opening in Stadium Trace Village in Hoover.
- Address: 1024 Marble Terrace Suite 102 Hoover, AL 35244
- Hours: Sun-Thurs 10:30 AM-9:00PM | Fri-Sat 10:30AM-10PM
What is Super Chix?
Super Chix calls themselves a “classed up chicken joint,” which seems to fit them well. Their menu includes classic chicken tenders and fries, sure. But here are a few of the other highlights:
- Nashville Hot Sandwich w/ signature Nashville hot dipping sauce
- Bacavo Sandwich- Grilled chicken, bacon, ranch & avocado w/ lettuce & tomato
- Award-winning fries with your choice of seasoning: salt, signature sweet, rosemary black pepper or cajun
- Fresh frozen custard in pure vanilla, dutch chocolate or flavor of the week
- Sticking to those New Year’s Resolutions? They have amazing salads as well, including buffalo ranch and BBQ Texas
- Even their fountain drinks are upgraded: choose from Caleb’s Kola, agave vanilla cream soda, classic root beer, lemon berry acai, black cherry tarragon and more
What Makes it Super?
True chicken, hand-cut fries and fresh frozen custard. I mean, who doesn’t love that combo?
Their website claims that at Super Chix, they believed chicken could and should be better. Way better. So they set out on a make-a-way-better-chicken-sandwich quest. Super Chix left out the preservatives, used ingredients everyone can pronounce and decided every order would be cooked to order.
Then they got serious about the details—they even spent the better part of a year searching for the perfect pickle. Super Chix poured their hearts into creating something better—what they believe is the best chicken you’ll ever try.
Bonus: They’re Hiring!
According to their Facebook page, Super Chix is now hiring for its new location. If you’re interested in setting up an interview for either full-time or part-time positions, text (410) 800-8404.